What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to purchase the Taylormade UDI 3 iron today from Ebay. I've been looking for something to fit between my 3 wood and my 4 iron and so I decided to try this. I have a 3 hybrid and 5 wood but both of them go too far, almost as far as my 3 wood. Looking forward to putting this in my bag.

I'm also considering purchasing a new Grafalloy BiMatrix Tour Prototype shaft to put in my R1 driver. I can't make up my mind though

Bucket of range balls and a bag of tee's...

Callaway GBB 5 wood, used. It looks brand new with about small 2 scrapes on the leading edge - MCC4 grip

And a dozen Bridgestone B330RX balls.

Sold the M1 today. Now, impatiently waiting on the Ping G LS Tec 9° w/ Tour X to show up. C'mon USPS!

Paid for my spot in a July 22 team scramble fundraiser for the Yellowstone Park Foundation. Excited to play Black Bull golf course. We are going to warm up by playing Old Works. Even more excited to play that course.

Couple of hats showed up

f378281e9fc15bd098076a277ff85664.jpg

V series Heavenwood. Was looking through my rounds and every time I had a shot for eagle the Heavenwood was involved.

Tried the GBB and actually found I liked the V series better. Stiff this time, though. $65 in like new condition made it a no brainer.

I ordered 12k new range balls, for myself I grabbed a shirt with a new logo.

haha, I was about to say, that's one heck of a personal buy!

You would need a tiny house to store all of those, haha.

Debating on going back for another two or three dozen
3dbe7f71cec235a49b67f40733322d93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gbb heavenwood. Time for a showdown with the v series heavenwood.

Debating on going back for another two or three dozen
3dbe7f71cec235a49b67f40733322d93.jpg

Gave up on the Nike Rzn Platinum that quick??!!??

A large bucket of brand new yellow Srixon range balls.

Picked up a small Sunday bag for range sessions & a dozen B330RX

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 Adidas shirts and a pair of pants for $55 shipped.

These arrived today from Callaway Pre Owned

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459917223.980078.jpg

Mack Daddy 2 52 and 56 wedges. As new. The heads weren't wrapped, but all the stickers are still on the clubs and the grip labels are still attached. Demo clubs maybe? One or two slight marks, but not really looking like they've been hit, so I'm more than happy. $20 after my trade ins.

Technically this was yesterday, but I paid for green fees for me and paid for a student membership for my grandson yesterday. He and I played 18 and it was his first round ever...chilly, windy, great day!

Got a tee time to my new favorite course Sand Hollow for $28, about $100 off the regular price.

Dozen B330-RX as backup for Club Clash.

One Box of the special Masters addition e-6 golf balls

Paid off the balance for #TheGauntlet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back