2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Tom Watson with the lead......

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket
1 under through five. Likely no chance to win, but a good story nonetheless. I hope he at least makes the cut in his final Masters.

Nice shot Fowler. Dart from 218

1 under through five. Likely no chance to win, but a good story nonetheless. I hope he at least makes the cut in his final Masters.

It was cool listening to his interview on The Golf Channel last night, and it would definitely be special if he ends up making the cut!

I'll gladly wear hi tops and open with a double bogey if I can start shooting like that.

Greens are really receptive right now. I know there was a bunch of rain overnight, but I'm shocked to see shots holding so well. I wonder if they let the green stay a little damp with the winds coming later today to dry them out.

He does this every year. First day or two he's always around the leaderboard. But just can't maintain through days 3 and 4. Long tournament for him now a days.

Greens are really receptive right now. I know there was a bunch of rain overnight, but I'm shocked to see shots holding so well. I wonder if they let the green stay a little damp with the winds coming later today to dry them out.

If the greens do dry out this afternoon with the winds coming up, the guys going out first are going to have double the benefits.

This is my work from home set up for today and tomorrow
80f6a188ad14c4f8434058560a72901f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Need a 4th screen for the THP Forum.

Just settled in for some Masters featured group until uverse kicks in

Whoever handles the scoreboard and updated scoring lines on the featured group coverage need to figure out their job. Three times I've noticed errors so far.

Loving the start for Bryson, looks solid and could easily be two strokes lower.

I often wonder what that would feel like to be able to do that lol

Yeah. Me too. He didn't even flinch after it hit. He's probably seen that a few times.

Fowler with 3 in a row...impressive.

Whoever handles the scoreboard and updated scoring lines on the featured group coverage need to figure out their job. Three times I've noticed errors so far.

Loving the start for Bryson, looks solid and could easily be two strokes lower.

Didn't know he was a Cali guy and was born in Modesto.

Casey, almost jars it.

Hello Paul. Damn.

Casey with a dart. I think some of the folks going out this morning could put up some low numbers.

Love watching the feature group coverage. Casey with a great shot there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back