2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Same.

Way to go Rick-hole.

Add me to that group too...

And to make matters worse, I put him in instead of Jason Day. Time for a drink.

Day and Rose both looking great!

Dang. That lip out for Sneds stings!!

WOW that almost went in twice!

Day is throwing darts

Spieth may have scored well today, but Day is starting to dominate.

Ok Jason!

Almost dunked that

Holy cow!!! Day throwing darts!!

He'll go to -5

Damn, JDay almost holes it twice.

Jason versus Jordan will make for some high drama going into the weekend. Day's swing just looks dialed in today.

There is some ridiculous golf being played today, especially given the conditions.

Jason versus Jordan will make for some high drama going into the weekend. Day's swing just looks dialed in today.
Could you imagine that one?!?! After how we ended the majors last year?! Don't tease me like that!

Also, I hate to say it, but I think that TaylorMade staff bag looks worse on TV than it did in pictures. It's past plain and into blah.

Spieth, Sneds, Kuchar looking decent so far in the contest

i just can't get over ernie's putts. for those of you who wonder what the yips are, watch ernie's hands. watch how they twitch at impact. i know how helpless it feels. you make really good practice strokes. everything feels good. you take the putter back, then there's something that just fires right at impact and you have no control over it. it still happens to me, but not as much as it once did. it made me want to quit playing all together for awhile. it's why i'd like to see him retire or take a long hiatus.

I think we are officially in a new era of golf. It's good to see!

i didn't like Spieth due to his play so far this year, Day scared me because of his back issue a couple weeks ago...as usual spot on (or not)

Jason Freaking Day.

Wow.

Haas just missing that hole in 1. What a shot.

Back