2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Great par by Jason

Bubba doing Bubba things.

DL3 with the chut

Rory looks like he's been doing some CrossFit lately. Getting big through the shoulders. Good for him.

Sorry, but after last weekend when Miller basically dogged Herman the whole 18th hole, including the 10 minutes he spent waiting to tee off, I'm not sure I could abstain from punching Miller if I met him. I'd still prefer Nance, and, yes, Peter Kostis. Their analysis might be moronic, but at least they're not d***s about it.

I'm no defender of Miller but I wouldn't say he dogged him. He was just expecting him to choke like we all were pretty much afraid he was gonna do.

Well thanks Ricky.....dude You were my hope for a trip...hahaha

Rory looks like he's been doing some CrossFit lately. Getting big through the shoulders. Good for him.

Maybe he should be spending more time on his short game instead.

Justin Rose played at Auguster today. I thought he was playing the Masters. Huh.

I read this in your voice and literally laughed out loud.

DL3 with the chut

Like a boss. The internet version would have been a wedge from there, followed by the club drop and the "this swing change is wrecking me".

That chutt was ridiculous... I thought it would stop short of the putting surface, but he nearly holed it out... shades of md441

Maybe he should be spending more time on his short game instead.

Augusta has gutted better short games than Rory's.

Kuchar with a nice chutt also... are these guys reading thp?

Edit: the view from the 13th tee is gorgeous

Shane Lowry is playing ridiculous golf.

Rory standing over 5-10 footers makes me nervous.

I wish I could better see the slopes. Everything looks flat on my computer screen.

I watched it in 3D one time back when that was a thing. You really can't appreciate the slope on that course in regular HD.

I watched it in 3D one time back when that was a thing. You really can't appreciate the slope on that course in regular HD.

Haha. Dean and I talked about the 3D on THP Radio a couple of days ago.

I doubt it, he hasn't talked about it in interviews.

Not gonna lie, I'm a fan of all players on tour with a waist size of 38 or greater

Come on Poults, get it going!!

Back