2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Not gonna lie, I'm a fan of all players on tour with a waist size of 38 or greater

Kevin Stadler gave us all hope last year.

Also, what's with all these fallen leaves in the fairway? The grounds crew at the Hideaway is not impressed.

Haha. Dean and I talked about the 3D on THP Radio a couple of days ago.

I really wish it was more popular. I really enjoyed the Golf and the nature shows in 3D. After an hour or so I would geta headache and the bridge of my nose would hurt....

Not gonna lie, I'm a fan of all players on tour with a waist size of 38 or greater

Giving new definition to the term birther.

If by "get it going" you mean "miss the cut" I agree

This made me laugh. I believe Get it Going, actually translates to Step on Rake.

Glad I picked Adam Scott. Ugh. Leaderboard looks good though. I guess the weather gets worse tomorrow?

Lowry, Angel, JB....very....ummm...manly group.

when i see the club selections off the severity of the slopes, i think, "i have no clue how to hit that shot." fairway woods off severe sidehill lies that need to be shaped the opposite direction and come out softly. long irons off downhill lies to elevated tees. absolutely no way i could break 100 on that course, probably not even 120.

Glad I picked Adam Scott. Ugh. Leaderboard looks good though. I guess the weather gets worse tomorrow?

He was one of my picks for fantasy. The only one over par so far....

Giving new definition to the term birther.

This made me laugh. I believe Get it Going, actually translates to Step on Rake.

sideshow-bob-rakes-o.gif

Rory looks like he's been doing some CrossFit lately. Getting big through the shoulders. Good for him.

Hello Random Injuries.

According to a Nike video I saw, he is doing Trap Bar deadlifts. Because those are good for the back of a golfer.

which he will eventually do, Fowler style

Day now within a stroke of Jordan.

That was a fairly lame statement by the announcer, Jason Day has never made 2 eagles in the same round of a major. I imagine the % is lower than she thinks if she thought that worth reporting.

Spieth in first followed by team international.

Shane Lowry is fun.

I just realized this, but I miss pro tracer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back