Unofficial Madison Wisconsin Area August 3 2016

I might be able to attend this. Put me in for maybe.

Dang if it wasn't mid week, I could have probably made this work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put me down as in.

You can put me down as in also.

Yeah. I'm in for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

University Ridge has a deal when you make a tee time in advance where you put a $10 deposit down and get it back for pro shop credit, food or even drink, might be a decent option!

I sent in my vacation request over the weekend, you can change me from a maybe to an "in".

I'm hoping we have a handful of #THPCallOut matches going on. Anybody wanna rumble? :D

Assuming we can get the tee times reserved I'm leaning towards Bergamont just based on price and flexibility of 18 or 36, but I can be swayed to either!

For those in, 18 or 36?

In
Icey - 36
Girardcorp
sgbani
BamBooBender
Nappy
blakehall

I'm good with 36.

36 works for me too

36 with a pre call out #callout to Icey. Boom!

Just want to make sure we're playing regular golf rounds right?

36 is fine with me

Bergamont has 2 tee times an hour available, so as long as we can get 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon we'll be good to go for 36, but I don't like being limited to a group of 8.

I'm leaning towards University Ridge, but if the 36 hole rate is too much for some, we can find other options as well.

I'll know more in a week or so but I'm leaning closer to being in right now. Its only a 4.5 hour drive (probably more like 3:45).

August 3rd is my birthday, maybe I'll make the trek. It's just under 2 hours for me.

If greens fee cost is a concern, there are certainly a number of courses in the Madison area as alternatives (e.g. Pleasant View in Middleton). I'm game for anything. U-Ridge is hosting an inaugural PGA Champion's Tour event this year (AmFam championship) in June, which is exciting to see how that goes. I've been to the practice facilities, amazing conditions there, but have yet to play a round.

If greens fee cost is a concern, there are certainly a number of courses in the Madison area as alternatives (e.g. Pleasant View in Middleton). I'm game for anything. U-Ridge is hosting an inaugural PGA Champion's Tour event this year (AmFam championship) in June, which is exciting to see how that goes. I've been to the practice facilities, amazing conditions there, but have yet to play a round.
U ridge is worth every penny, a great facility all around, would be more than happy to play 36 if others are as well, I just wanted to make sure I was sensitive to everyone when choosing!!!

Unfortunately I feel like Hawks Landing has fallen off quite a bit. I'd play U. Ridge, Bergamont, Trappers Turn, The Oaks and then Hawks if I could pick an order for a 45 minute circumference around MSN.

U ridge is worth every penny, a great facility all around, would be more than happy to play 36 if others are as well, I just wanted to make sure I was sensitive to everyone when choosing!!!

I'm fine with U. Ridge. I'd also be okay with Hawks/Legend if we only have 8 committed (or can get more tee times somehow). I'm basically okay with whatever we decide, as long as it's cheaper than Kohler/Erin Hills :)

Unfortunately I feel like Hawks Landing has fallen off quite a bit. I'd play U. Ridge, Bergamont, Trappers Turn, The Oaks and then Hawks if I could pick an order for a 45 minute circumference around MSN.
Can I put you down as a maybe, does the date work???

Back