THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Played 18 in the cold today and I would take this the rest of the summer. Played great ,for me, shot 78 and hit the best I have in 10 years! It was so much fun. Felt young again! No back pain or anything!

Played 18 in the cold today and I would take this the rest of the summer. Played great ,for me, shot 78 and hit the best I have in 10 years! It was so much fun. Felt young again! No back pain or anything!

Great round! Get them all out of your system before July!

T2GRN, with the epic thread bump!

Lot of work being put in on the games, which is good, but with the Grandaddy bump in here and this being the internet, what you doing to improve your engagement? Your social media game (True Temper and THP are fantastic sponsors/hosts) Is your tapatalk game ready to share your RR experience with the forum, with the WORLD?

DO YOU WANT THE MVP!? I know I do, and hopefully I get to join up in Memphis with one of y'all.

Do you stretch the hamstrings and quads? I have lower back issues and have been building my core like I'm in two a days. But more important I've been really making sure the hamstrings and quads are stretched. It has helped.
I try to stretch daily, but am not diligent. I spend a lot of time on my feet at work and I am usually moving around most of the day. When my back hurts the most is standing up after sitting for more than 10 minutes. It takes m e a while to work out the kinks. This is just when my back is acting up, generally I have no pain and am not limited. I am thinking about yoga. There was a time I would never have considered it, but it seems to help guy's my age,especially golfers.

T2GRN, with the epic thread bump!

Lot of work being put in on the games, which is good, but with the Grandaddy bump in here and this being the internet, what you doing to improve your engagement? Your social media game (True Temper and THP are fantastic sponsors/hosts) Is your tapatalk game ready to share your RR experience with the forum, with the WORLD?

DO YOU WANT THE MVP!? I know I do, and hopefully I get to join up in Memphis with one of y'all.

i haven't changed how I do interacting on Thp. With social media I try to get a shoutout on social media once a week, but have slacked on that recently. My tapatalk game will get a workout in a week.

i want the MVP and will put in the work to earn a chance at it

i haven't changed how I do interacting on Thp. With social media I try to get a shoutout on social media once a week, but have slacked on that recently. My tapatalk game will get a workout in a week.

i want the MVP and will put in the work to earn a chance at it

Let me be clear once again....this isn't necessarily just about a persons interactions on THP or social media. But it's important to stay engaged. I'm looking more at the core. Anyone can go through the motions. That the easy part, dig deep and make this about more than what is easy.....use this to change the fundamental you. Health, fitness, spiritually, mentally, physically...what ever. Take on the hard challenges and own them.

Let me be clear once again....this isn't necessarily just about a persons interactions on THP or social media. But it's important to stay engaged. I'm looking more at the core. Anyone can go through the motions. That the easy part, dig deep and make this about more than what is easy.....use this to change the fundamental you. Health, fitness, spiritually, mentally, physically...what ever. Take on the hard challenges and own them.

im there with you. I feel like i have been engaged before the event and since the announcement of the teams...not saying I don't have from to improve on my engagement and input just that it's not a big change I need to make.

health, fitness physical has been a focus of mine for more than 6 months and will remain that way well past the event. I work on my mental game pretty regularly. Been doing some meditation work and clearing the mind. You know me I'm always up for a challenge and I plan to come out of this prep a better person and a better THP'er.

I'm gonna be out the country for the next week--not sure how what type of access I will have to the internet, so I apologize for not posting. Keep it civil in here while I'm away. :alien:

I'm gonna be out the country for the next week--not sure how what type of access I will have to the internet, so I apologize for not posting. Keep it civil in here while I'm away. :alien:

Safe travels brother....work or play?

Have a great safe trip, work and, I hope, play!

Play. Family trip. It will be a much needed break.

Quality right there! Enjoy it sir. First trip for the little one too...exciting times ahead

Safe trip dude. I am so over due for a family vacation. Enjoy it.

Have a great safe trip, work and, I hope, play!

Playing one round tomorrow morning with rental clubs--should be interesting.

86 today in sustained 25mph swirling winds. It was tough to say the least. I actually had a ball blow off a tee. Putted ok, but had some trouble off the tee. All in all, I'm better for playing though, as these conditions make you work for every shot.

My neck is feeling better. Playing 18 in the morning. Hupefully I'm not to rusty. I have only putted in the last week and a half.

I'm playing 18 tomorrow also. Look forward to continue my work of not taking the club back closed and my solid round on Friday!

I'm hitting my driver a lot better now, 125 and in is coming around, if I can start hitting my long irons better I will feel good about my game.

I'm hitting my driver a lot better now, 125 and in is coming around, if I can start hitting my long irons better I will feel good about my game.

I picked up a 712U 4i and have been hitting it very well. I feel good about that part of my game right now. Keeping working at those long irons and you will get them sorted.

Played 9 holes yesterday at Pine Ridge with my son in pretty rough conditions - wind, some showers, and cold. Physically was a bit rough, but I grinded it out and shot a 43. Had 3 straight pars after I got warmed up. Drove the ball really well.
Maybe we will get warmer weather soon?!!!

Hi all! I was away since 4/2 on vacation with the wife and kids in Disney World. Had awesome weather and an all-around great time!

Last touched clubs on 4/2 in a tournament. Nothing great... but nothing special. A 94 on a course I had never seen before with lots of blind shots.

I'm battling some kind of serious cold right now that I woke up with on Friday. Put a damper on the last 2 days of vacation, but hopefully the worst of it is behind me.

Looking forward to getting out on the course again this week. Got one of the M2 6 irons that were sent out... so I'm curious and anxious to hit that.

Otherwise... not much going on with me. Spent the week surrounded by a golf course and it killed me to not have my clubs with me, but I'll be back in June and definitely will bring them with me then!

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Glad you had a good time. Hope you get well soon!

I'll have my first competitive round of the year on Wednesday in a league. Anxious to see how it goes.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back