2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

If we thought they played slow today. Just wait till the winds are worse tomorrow.

If we thought they played slow today. Just wait till the winds are worse tomorrow.
I feel bad for Rory.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Saturday with the weather could be crazy. Moving day indeed....

When was the last Masters where the weather was such a big factor?

Just watched 18 with Watson..man I got goose bumps

I feel bad for Rory.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I don't think it'll benefit him neither. Could tell after hole 10 Jordan's demeanor changed so tomorrow should be interesting

Yeah that was really cool. He was laying kisses on all those ladies and I'm pretty sure those later ones weren't his daughters! #pimpin

2 more pimento cheese sandwiches tonight. That makes 6 for the week. 2 days to go.

I've had a pimento cheese sandwich for lunch the last three day too. Need to go pick up some more tomorrow so I don't break my Masters streak.

Such a great shot as the ball nestled up next to the hole with that great lag...Truvis was making money there

The situation with DeChambeau's line of sight drop was crazy

Such a great shot as the ball nestled up next to the hole with that great lag...Truvis was making money there

He's seen that putt a time or two

So, this just happened...

well that was unexpected!

From weezy?!?! Wow

When was the last Masters where the weather was such a big factor?
2009 Zach Johnson +1

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I had nine guys make the cut. Four in the top 10.

Mass appeal :D

9 of 10 made the cut, with Phil being the odd man out...... Rory, and then a bunch of guys in the 20's

Perhaps I didn't watch enough today, but how does Jordan get put on the clock but Day doesn't? It seems like Day is a lot slower.

Back