2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Celebrating Arnie, Jack and Player is not exactly a joke for the Masters. Its tradition.
So much agree. So so so so much.

That's a crazy stat. Jordan only has one eagle in his major event career

Does CBS assume nobody has watched any of the tournament, or any recaps at all? This is frustrating, just show the golf.

That was a great shot by Rory.

They assume not everyone has watched every minute of it and are engaged online in full chatter about it...gotta feed the masses

Celebrating Arnie, Jack and Player is not exactly a joke for the Masters. Its tradition.
Not 4 minutes after the last break it isn't. I want to watch golf.

Does CBS assume nobody has watched any of the tournament, or any recaps at all? This is frustrating, just show the golf.

That was a great shot by Rory.

I think you would be shocked at the amount of people that have not watched much at all.

Good lord that roll as it passed the hole

That's a crazy stat. Jordan only has one eagle in his major event career
Very crazy. Goes to show you distance isn't everything, short game and putting is where it's at!

Couldn't agree more. So much truth to this.

Not 4 minutes after the last break it isn't. I want to watch golf.

So go back to the streaming coverage. Or get Directv that has 4 channels.
Choices...

Man you have got to be good at 4 footers here. Gotta give the putts enough pace to hold the line but man they roll forever if they miss

Think these two are treating this round almost as match play??

Looks like it's going to take a few holes to figure out speed on the greens. Tough one for Spieth here.

Just like that, Spieth increases the lead. If he can just chill and play his game, I think we'll see him do quite well. He got a little too riled up yesterday.

Big Bird

Nerves of steel there Spieth!

Spieth barely breathed on that putt

Just like that, Spieth increases the lead. If he can just chill and play his game, I think we'll see him do quite well. He got a little too riled up yesterday.
Yep, I think it'll all come back to how patient he can be.

Great putt by Spieth. GG said "They won't finish before 8"....haha
And Rory is not slow.

This is going to be good :D

I couldn't watch it yesterday, so just played the video of Tom Watson on 18. My allergies kicked in considerably watching that. Too bad he just missed the long birdie putt.

He's such a class act and represents Kansas City so well.

Cheers, Tom!

Wonder if we will see any other live golf

Back