OK Canadan, Lets Do This - #THPCallOut

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Yes Dan, I am calling you out. You better hope that your current streak of 876678 rounds with a birdie keeps going because Im bringing the heat!

The Location: Sweetbriar Legacy Course
The Date: Saturday, April 30th
Whats at Stake: Hideaway SWAG (undecided on exactly what but i want to add to my collection)

PhillyV WITB
:callaway: 816 DBD 8* Aldila Rogue I/O 70x
:callaway: 816 14* Aldila Rogue I/O 70x
:callaway: 816 18* Aldila Rogue I/O 70x
:callaway: XR 4 Hybrid Project X LZ Pro 6.5
:callaway: Apex CF16 5-AW Project X 6.0
:callaway: MD3 56* S, 60* W
:odyssey: Works #7CH
:callaway: Chrome Soft

Canadan WITB
Cobra King LTD Driver - Project X HZRDUS
Callaway 816 Alpha Fairway - Project X HZRDUS
Callaway
Big Bertha 815 Alpha Hybrid - Fujikura Speeder 865
Callaway Apex Utility 21-24 - KBS Tour V
Bridgestone
J15 CB 6-PW Irons - KBS Tour V
Bridgestone
J15 Black Oxide 50-54-58 Wedges
Scotty Cameron
Limited Release Button Back Newport
Bridgestone
B330

Handicap Situation:
PhillyV - 7.8
Canadan - 1

Pops -
Lets call it one for me on the toughest 7 holes based on scorecard handicap. The 9's are each rated separately, so I pop on the 3 hardest on the front and 4 hardest on the back.

How about it Captain Canadan?

Dan has a busy weekend coming up

Dan has a busy weekend coming up

Ha I was thinking the same thing. He must have a target on his back or something. Everyone wants a piece of him.

Dan w/ 3 active Callouts. Why?

Yessir, I like this one a lot!!! I took Dan in one of his other 3498574389574 #THPcallouts, but I'm going with big PhillyV in this one!

I'm taking PhillyV in this one. That's a lot of pops, and I think Phil will take full advantage of them!

You got this brother! A cigar, a beer, and some tpain radio will lead you to the promised land... just don't crush him too badly... he needs some confidence for the Grandaddy

Pops - Lets call it one for me on the toughest 7 holes based on scorecard handicap. The 9's are each rated separately, so I pop on the 3 hardest on the front and 4 hardest on the back.

How about it Captain Canadan?

You can have as many strokes as you think you need, pumpkin.

Dan w/ 3 active Callouts. Why?

haha, it does seem like a lot, but I kind of appreciate it. With Regional Rivalry and the Grandaddy this year, I'll take as much fun/competitive golf as I can get to prepare for it!

I'm taking my Canuck brother for the win!

I think Dan takes this one in a close matchup.

This will be close but with phillv getting 7 pops on a course he knows Im going to have to pick him to take this one.

Going with Dan in this one! Sporting a 1 GHIN don't come easy. This will be a fun one to follow!

Country before all else! Let's go

7 pops is a lot to pass on. I took Gregg and the pops so I'm going to have to go with Phil and the pops too

Having just lost a callout getting 8 pops I know Canadan has enough game to overcome 7. Canadan wins it +1.

I know Philly V has serious game, but I saw firsthand this weekend the work that Canadan has been put in over the winter with his putting and game in general. It is downright scary.. Canadan takes this one.

Haha this is awesome!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nice call out!
PhillyV w pops is s tough choice to pass on, so I take Phil and the 7 pops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back