Best Dressed Guy on Tour?

That is a good one.
Another is Sneds with the Peter Millar stuff.

I can say I am genuinely surprised so many go with the huge logo look from some of the mainstream brands. No difference either way as its subjective, but just surprised.

I guess I don't see the huge logo thing. Take Spieth for example, the UA Logo really isn't very big anywhere except the hat.

I guess I don't see the huge logo thing. Take Spieth for example, the UA Logo really isn't very big anywhere except the hat.

Its the logo in general and the fact that its everywhere. I think UA's has gotten bigger, and some people are totally cool with it. Im not a huge mainstream apparel guy. I like the understated brands that have a bit more classic to them. Everybody has different taste.

Tiger Woods or Jason Day.

Phil.... I would give an arm and a leg to get in Phil's pants.....drawer. smh...I know what you where thinking...for shame. His assortment of Tom Fords is insane. then there are the shoe/belt combos.

I usually like DJs outfits.

If he was still playing I'd have to say Tiger (except Sunday, don't care for the Red & Black) but I don't like most of the new Nike stuff.

I CAN'T believe no one had mentioned Ian Poulter! Come one guys!

Actually, I liked his purple and white Thursday outfit.

That is a good one.

I can say I am genuinely surprised so many go with the huge logo look from some of the mainstream brands. No difference either way as its subjective, but just surprised.

Peter Millar is a good too for Brandt.

Love both of these brands, pricepoint can be a little much for me even with sales.

Bernhard Langer is up there. Always impeccably dressed in an old-school style.

In terms of fellows we see week in week out, probably Adam Scott. Chris Kirk is way up there, too.

I love RLX so I always like what Horschel is wearing, and I like Peter Millar so what Snedeker had on all week was awesome! I like understated and classy so guys that have a splash of color with traditional style I usually like.

although i haven't seen a whole lot of him on the air recently i like dufner's vineyard vines stuff and i dig his shoe game

i like webb simpson's scripting a lot

does adam scott still wear burberry golf clothes? back in the day those were awesome. i owned a couple pairs of those burberry golf pants that were sweet.

on a side note, i met the house of fleming guy when i had my fun cobra tour van day. he was giving us the skinny of the exotic skin game and the economics that go into the pricing. pretty interesting, and WAY out of my league although the stuff they do is pretty sick.

although i haven't seen a whole lot of him on the air recently i like dufner's vineyard vines stuff and i dig his shoe game

i like webb simpson's scripting a lot

does adam scott still wear burberry golf clothes? back in the day those were awesome. i owned a couple pairs of those burberry golf pants that were sweet.

on a side note, i met the house of fleming guy when i had my fun cobra tour van day. he was giving us the skinny of the exotic skin game and the economics that go into the pricing. pretty interesting, and WAY out of my league although the stuff they do is pretty sick.

Adam Scott wears Uniqlo

Phil's shoe game is the best on tour.

Over all I'd probably go Adam Scott.

Fowler needs to stay off of my lawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably Luke Donald or Adam Scott for me. Possibly Morgan Hoffman, some good looks from his new line.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Changing my pick to Morgan Hoffman after seeing this. Forgot about him, he always looks good and stands out.

nobody for Daly's pants?

That is a good one.

I agree with Sneds, especially the zips. Some of his apparel is awesome.

I am actually not surprised at all. It's bound to be popular, and considering how many people buy it, should come as no surprise that it's their preferred look overall.

Hoffmann is an interesting choice. Got a bit too much John Daly in it for me.

HoffmannStyle-830.jpg

I am actually not surprised at all. It's bound to be popular, and considering how many people buy it, should come as no surprise that it's their preferred look overall.

Price and accessibility play a large role in that. Im not knocking anybody's taste, just saying that when it came down to best, where money restraints are not put in place, I thought (incorrectly obviously) that it would be different.

I tend to like the styles I could wear.....I could never pull off the Poulter, Fowler or Horschel looks.....so Speith or DJ would be my vote.

i thought it was huge logo stuff so that it shows up better on tv? i know polo has some of that big logo stuff you can buy retail, but i don't see a lot of the other brands with huge logo stuff available retail.

I'm in DJ's camp with this one.

I forgot that Sneds wears PM. I was just trying to think of anyone who wears their stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always been a fan of Billy Horschel's style. I got nothing but respect for a guy who will rock a pair of wingtips.

I'll put another vote down for Morgan Hoffman too. Dude is flashy in an understated way. Love it.

You could say the same about Billy Horschel, though. Usually very well dressed, but occasionally wears pants covered with octopi.

Price and accessibility play a large role in that. Im not knocking anybody's taste, just saying that when it came down to best, where money restraints are not put in place, I thought (incorrectly obviously) that it would be different.

I'm not really agreeing with it in total, just throwing my thoughts out there as to why I think it's happening.

I am going to take some time this weekend to eye up scripting before I give my final answer for this one.

I like Bubba's Oakley gear, but the top button is a hard no for me. The all white at the Masters wasn't a good look either, I confused him for a caddy when I first saw him.

Adam Scott always looks sharp and I have to agree with the Danny Lee pick also.

Back