2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Can't get here fast enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited
.to say the least

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Do you guys realize that signup is TOMORROW?

based on responses to JB's tweet it looks like #Team441 has the most support. It might increase my chances to swing my support to #...

let me think...

nah...

#Team441 FTW

Brian definitely made a great choice for event, mow to find out which team he is on.

Just cleared and item off my schedule so no worries about being around for signup

Me likey! I am stoked for this one to say the least

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

May have to blow off a meeting for signup, but I'll be ready!

That's what my calendar says....and I know a few other Illinois guys that have the same thing in theirs!

I need to say eff it, jump into this one and let the chips fall where they will.

So much fun to be had when these two courses are involved.

Do it Mikey! Who knows. If we both get in we might get paired on the same team. Oh, wait. You're not backing that hashtag guy, are you?.

My wife is having surgery but I will still find a way to enter, just too good an event to not get a chance!

Do it Mikey! Who knows. If we both get in we might get paired on the same team. Oh, wait. You're not backing that hashtag guy, are you?.

That would be awesome to be paired up again. And yes #ImWithChad. #TeamHighCrown

That would be awesome to be paired up again. And yes #ImWithChad. #TeamHighCrown

Well! That tears it! :angry: I guess we could be opponents then. LOL. Of course, we have no idea how selections will be made. We could end up on either team, perhaps, no matter who we've publicly backed on here.

#ImWithMike #Team441 wins!

Can't wait for this. Wanna be a part of team #Chad again.

Calendar blocked and will definitely be throwing my name in for a chance to help 441 get another HOF tag.

I really need to experience True Blue with THPers.

Got my reminder set on my phone. Really hope I get in. South Carolina is on the bucket list for sure.

Having played Caledonia and not True Blue and kicking myself ever since. I need this chance to right my ignorant wrong!

I've played a lot of courses in the area but neither of those fantastic tracks. They look awesome for sure.

Well I got it bad, changed a flight to fly to Colombia tomorrow night so I can be on hand for the sign up. The excitement is just contagious and the thought of playing those Courses with THPer's is just so cool.

My alarm is set for tomorrow sign ups! Going to be a great event. Got my fingers crossed!

Multiple reminders with multiple accounts! I am all over this! #Team441 FTW!

It's going to be tricky but I make it work!!

I've planned my day tomorrow around this!

Back