Unofficial NHL playoff bracket challange

Did not expect making a joke about a Canadian team now making the playoffs would lead to this... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahagaha. It Wednesday yet?!!!

Gave this a whirl. My picks are in. Don't get to follow hockey as closely since moving South from the Detroit area. But this should be fun.

Gave this a whirl. My picks are in. Don't get to follow hockey as closely since moving South from the Detroit area. But this should be fun.

Detroit!!!!

And because started the thread.... My rules.... My tapatalk pic
ef52a14ff09ef7148fef9b0f39851ca2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Detroit!!!!

Yeah. They snuck in this year. LOL. But, it will be interesting to see how far they can go. Used to love going to the Joe when I lived in Rochester Hills, but, only when I was invited down to one of the boxes. Actually went to a lot of games at the old Olympia, too. Yes, I am that old.

hahahaha I want Detroit to win more playoff games about as much as I want Bubba to win golf tournaments. So boring to see the same teams in the show.

Well, odds are in your favor on this one, this year, although, I would like to see them make it out of the first round. Bubba, on the other hand, will win again this year, I believe.

Well, odds are in your favor on this one, this year, although, I would like to see them make it out of the first round. Bubba, on the other hand, will win again this year, I believe.

haha now who's being mean?!

Unofficial NHL playoff bracket challange

Because we are the reigning champions:

b4e3bf68974df230c052c074767e8867.jpg

Fixed that for you.

BHawksFP.png

Didn't think a couple Canadian/American hockey jokes would lead so far hahaha

This a hockey thread or are we all changing to figure skating?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Queue up the "Chelsea Dagger'' dAGGER.jpg

Ok got mine in...

People got fired up in here today. I like it!

People got fired up in here today. I like it!

Apparently this whole USA/Canada thing gets people riled up. It's like all Canada has is hockey for a sport or something and couldn't even have a team make it

25 people that is awesome!

And JB said that people don't like hockey.... ?

Back