2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I have to admit that now that is is just a few days away I am a bit nervous. The struggle getting off the tee has been real for sometime now. I have seen a good bit of improvement as the last few times out (1 round and 1 range session), but I want to do this event justice and knowing that my swing can disappear quickly has me anxious. Gonna give it my very best effort for better or for worse.

Stop it. Show up, swing, and give feedback. This isn't about perfect swings, it's about your feedback and how it pertains to that club. Even bad swings can still give you plenty of information to work with.

Stop it. Show up, swing, and give feedback. This isn't about perfect swings, it's about your feedback and how it pertains to that club. Even bad swings can still give you plenty of information to work with.

Wardy is correct. Subjective is Subjective and if it means working more on looks, sound and feel, that is as much an influencer if not more than anything else when buying a driver.

I couldn't sleep last night until 5 am, I can't wait for this to start!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I've ever been so excited to start the drive down to Florida.

There may be a final details PM coming (there usually is), but in case I missed it somewhere before I joined in, do we know what we need to do / where we need to go for check-in on Friday, and what range we are meeting at (Ocean or Conservatory)? And is it still 1 PM?

There may be a final details PM coming (there usually is), but in case I missed it somewhere before I joined in, do we know what we need to do / where we need to go for check-in on Friday, and what range we are meeting at (Ocean or Conservatory)? And is it still 1 PM?

I can speak to the check in. Check in is at 4pm, they have a lobby you would just check in there (they did state the lobby is under rennovation so you may have to follow some signs to the temporary check in stations).

I have to admit that now that is is just a few days away I am a bit nervous. The struggle getting off the tee has been real for sometime now. I have seen a good bit of improvement as the last few times out (1 round and 1 range session), but I want to do this event justice and knowing that my swing can disappear quickly has me anxious. Gonna give it my very best effort for better or for worse.

I agree with MWard. This is all about fun and info. All of us will be supportive and encouraging so fear not, enjoy the heck out of these 4 days, and give it your best.

Juat_Hacking from one high handicapper to another ... its because of those swings we are on this trip representing high handicappers ... so swing your swing brother, and swing it proudly ... and lets HC'ers relax, and enjoy the crap out of this event ... because the realty is a lot of people who will read the reviews fall in our HC range.

(I think we will provide the best feedback)

I can speak to the check in. Check in is at 4pm, they have a lobby you would just check in there (they did state the lobby is under rennovation so you may have to follow some signs to the temporary check in stations).

Thanks Mike...is that at the main building by the Ocean Course? I've never been to Hammock Beach, but have looked at some maps.

The Resort is attached to the Ocean Course, so we will be using the range there on Friday at 1pm EST.

Thanks JB

Make no doubt, I will enjoy myself for sure. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was stressed and worried. Not the case, I just want my swing to be there to give the best feed back I can. I plan on having things working when I put the peg in the ground. And I plan on having a blast. I ain't skeered!!!

Make no doubt, I will enjoy myself for sure. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was stressed and worried. Not the case, I just want my swing to be there to give the best feed back I can. I plan on having things working when I put the peg in the ground. And I plan on having a blast. I ain't skeered!!!

To quote the movie Stripes:
I am behind you ... every step of the way ... :act-up:

Last edited:
Final gear check tonight to make sure I have everything I need for this weekend, then packing it all up to leave the house at o' dark thirty on Thursday!

I was talking to my wife about all the companies that have sent drivers for testing which led to the question of how many drivers in total will be on site. I don't know if it can be answered and it probably doesn't matter, but do we have a count on how many drivers in total will be there?

I was talking to my wife about all the companies that have sent drivers for testing which led to the question of how many drivers in total will be on site. I don't know if it can be answered and it probably doesn't matter, but do we have a count on how many drivers in total will be there?

Yes we do have a count. :alien:

The answer is awesome.

A lot. And I'm sure there will be a box or two delivered before the tour van makes its way over to Hammock Beach.

A lot. And I'm sure there will be a box or two delivered before the tour van makes its way over to Hammock Beach.

Yes sir. Still waiting on 3 shipments.

Yes sir. Still waiting on 3 shipments.

I see some companies are invoking realtor time on their shipments. Well played, OEM's.

I see some companies are invoking realtor time on their shipments. Well played, OEM's.

Based on how they move, they are about as organized as well. :D

Based on how they move, they are about as organized as well. :D

I was actually expecting new release shipments from each OEM every few weeks.

Announcement

Post THP Club Clash, there will be something really unique hitting the home page each day.
Along with our articles done by the incredible staff writers, THP will "profile" each driver and include 10 or so quotes from the cards you each turn in.
Please be vigilant in making sure those quotes are usable, regardless if they are positive, negative or constructive.

Thanks everybody.

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Announcement

Post THP Club Clash, there will be something really unique hitting the home page each day.
Along with our articles done by the incredible staff writers, THP will "profile" each driver and include 10 or so quotes from the cards you each turn in.
Please be vigilant in making sure those quotes are usable, regardless if they are positive, negative or constructive.

Thanks everybody.

I'm gonna be internet famous!!! I'll make sure my notes are legible

Every driver. Wow.

Back