Bryson DeChambeau Chooses Bridgestone Golf

Literally just got an email about this. Very interesting signing. It's gotta say something when a guy that soaks all the balls in Epsom salts to find cg on them chooses bridgestone. Next marketing slogan "most balanced ball on the market"?

I'm very excited to see Bridgestone pick up another player of this caliber. Good deal.

Nice pickup for Bridgestone.

This is great to see for Bridgestone.

Great signing for Bridgestone. This could turn out to be huge for them in the future and gives them immediate press. Very cool!

Good for Bridgestone and Bryson, that's a good match for both.

Very nice signing by Bridgestone

Awesome stuff for Bstone!

When I saw the post on Facebook, I said wow. Very surprised and really like the signing.

Just got an e-mail from B'stone with the news. Sounds like a terrific addition to the Bridgestone family.

I would think that would be a great signing for Bridgestone! Hopefully, he lives up to his obvious potential!

So this is phenomenal as well! Awesome signing here too!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Literally just got an email about this. Very interesting signing. It's gotta say something when a guy that soaks all the balls in Epsom salts to find cg on them chooses bridgestone. Next marketing slogan "most balanced ball on the market"?

Yup. Teed up for them haha

Very cool move, I like it.

I think this was as big of a win for Bridgestone as it was DeChambeau. Having a quality student-of-golf is good for the image B'stone is trying to sell.

A win-win.

Good sign for Bridgestone

Very smart of Bridgestone to sign him to balls. Think it would have been big for them to get him for all of the equipment, but this is a very big win for them.

I really like Bridgestone and hope they continue to make gains going forward.

I noticed a photo of him yesterday with a bag a Bridgestone balls on the range at Hilton Head. Knowing tour stops generally offer most ball models played on tour on the range, it wasn't hard to figure this out. Plus, he has been using a Bridgestone glove since at least the Masters.

I guess the B330S floats the most true.

This is pretty cool to see. Love seeing Bridgestone get more use on tour.

Glad to see Bridgestone adding him to the tour players list.

DeChambeau has the talent and a unique style and persona that amounts to a refreshing addition to the tour. Kudos to Bridgestone for signing him.

Very cool signing for Bridgestone. Would love to hear them get some thoughts about how he went about the fitting process.

This is something that Bryson sought out and chose as his golf ball of choice.

This is something that Bryson sought out and chose as his golf ball of choice.

Not surprising considering Bryson's technical mind. I wonder how that affects sponsorship money? I know the full bag/clothes/ball deals can be pretty lucrative, but I wonder how much difference there is between a ball/glove deal and a full ride, and I wonder how much Bryson going after Bridgestone affects the money as well.

Back