The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we have a team of editors, running around and telling people what to write, how to post, deleting when possible, etc it would be pretty hard to be biased.

It kind of reminds me of a time when we were at the PGA Show and a typical troll was like "what none of this" and "where is this, your pictures suck" and then they realized it was not me doing the photos and a staff member they liked, and backtracked quickly. The amount of trolling is hysterical when it comes to bias and what is thought and so far from true.
What? Wait, you don't?? :alien:

Obviously, I'm not privy to the conversation. However, it was my understanding from the Club Clash thread that the participants would be responsible for completing their own card on each club and posting their own comments, both on the range and during the round. Maybe I'm not keeping up with the threads as well as I thought.

What? Wait, you don't?? :alien:

Obviously, I'm not privy to the conversation. However, it was my understanding from the Club Clash thread that the participants would be responsible for completing their own card on each club and posting their own comments, both on the range and during the round. Maybe I'm not keeping up with the threads as well as I thought.

Your understanding is accurate...haha

Hmmmm let me think.......ill go over the rant thread and back track
You sir, make me smile.

I'M a Kevin fan for life.

Sometimes inner strength is tough to find....When self confidence is lost what do you have?...
How to repair ones self, How to be a beast?

What does it take?
I HAVE to achieve, obstacles are plenty.

Sorry for the code talk, just been a rough day...

Sometimes inner strength is tough to find....When self confidence is lost what do you have?...

What does it take?

Hang in there MS. You'll get through whatever is ahead of you.

What does it take?

Brother I've fought this for years...and I was at a low in December of 2014, #The Grandaddy was my turning point. H onestly I couldn't do it alone. Some professional help, and a ton of support from my amazing wife. It's only been recently that I feel like I'm getting to a point where I'm good with what's inside the skin. I'm here dude if you want to talk.

What does it take?

Hang in there buddy!!!

An exhausting few days.

I am welcoming a mini-vacay known as Club Clash in a few days.

An exhausting few days.

I am welcoming a mini-vacay known as Club Clash in a few days.

I'm a bit jelly...,but it's cool. One more work weekend that I should be in the clear. 28 days of work is not a good plan for this old dude anymore.

I hear that. Totally.

I need to pack.
LOL. Havent even started either.

Have to figure out which staffer I will lug around Hammock Beach, too.

I thought about packing
Decided to wait last minute instead

I thought about packing
Decided to wait last minute instead

Same here. I took the new can of sunscreen out of the closet already though.

Same here. I took the new can of sunscreen out of the closet already though.

I picked out what hats I'm wearing? Does that count?

One of those days. Started with me bringing in my car to get repaired and ended with me getting a ticket from Iowa's finest. Lets just say with the money I spent on those 2 things I could have bought a driver and a wedge from PXG.

*sigh*

My grandpa died in 2003. Before that, he and my grandma had been together for over 50 years. They were inseparable except for the times he was at work. When he died, my grandma went off the deep end, but as with any old Italian woman, she's going to wind up living forever. My whole immediate family (my mom, dad, sister and her family, me with mine) went to spend Easter with her and at lunch she did nothing but sit there and not eat. Didn't talk much, or engage with anybody for the five or so hours we were there.

Last week she decided she wanted to die and stopped eating. They took her to the hospital but the doctors said that for a woman in her 90's she was in great physical condition. She said she would kill herself if they wouldn't let her die, so they drugged her up and put her in a psych ward.

Today I got word that they moved her to a nursing home. This is a move that is going to suck by all stretches of the imagination. Given the option of an assisted living (where she was) and a nursing home, I'd take assisted living every single time. I know she misses my grandpa ... hell, so do I even after all this time, and I won't even try to imagine what it's like to have someone you've loved for 50 years die. However, life does go on. I can't imagine living almost a decade and a half wishing I was dead. What a mess.

*sigh*

My grandpa died in 2003. Before that, he and my grandma had been together for over 50 years. They were inseparable except for the times he was at work. When he died, my grandma went off the deep end, but as with any old Italian woman, she's going to wind up living forever. My whole immediate family (my mom, dad, sister and her family, me with mine) went to spend Easter with her and at lunch she did nothing but sit there and not eat. Didn't talk much, or engage with anybody for the five or so hours we were there.

Last week she decided she wanted to die and stopped eating. They took her to the hospital but the doctors said that for a woman in her 90's she was in great physical condition. She said she would kill herself if they wouldn't let her die, so they drugged her up and put her in a psych ward.

Today I got word that they moved her to a nursing home. This is a move that is going to suck by all stretches of the imagination. Given the option of an assisted living (where she was) and a nursing home, I'd take assisted living every single time. I know she misses my grandpa ... hell, so do I even after all this time, and I won't even try to imagine what it's like to have someone you've loved for 50 years die. However, life does go on. I can't imagine living almost a decade and a half wishing I was dead. What a mess.

Sorry to hear this. My grandmother is the same way. My grandfather passed away in 1996 after they had spent 45 years together. The last couple years has been very tough on her and us.

Is it too early in the morning to want to throat punch a co-worker? Asking for a friend.

Is it too early in the morning to want to throat punch a co-worker? Asking for a friend.

I think throat punching is acceptable at all times. Unlike how drinking is frowned upon prior to noon. :alien:

8886a3ebed8026f3c18145dcb7987595.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back