Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

At the airport I am ready to get this party started

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Same here...flight leaves in an hour. Just think in less than 24 hours you will be 1 up on Dean...

You guys are leaving early...im jealous!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Leaving now quick stop in jax to get the short crew Dean and Shane then onward South

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You guys are leaving early...im jealous!

I don't get to jax until 11:47 PM. The bad side of living where it's only a regional airport.

Same here...flight leaves in an hour. Just think in less than 24 hours you will be 1 up on Dean...
You are a very smart man :)
Looking forward to meeting you

Sorry, one more logistic question if I may .... do the villas have washer/dryer in them ... In particular a dryer?

Per their website: "Enjoy all of the comforts of home with two full bathrooms, open living room, laundry room, a fully equipped kitchen and balcony overlooking the Ocean Course and tropical preserves."

So this is not golf related but wanted to offer it up to anyone interested.

Since Friday morning is essentially ours to do as we please, I was thinking that Id get up early and catch a fresh fish lunch out of the surf.

If anyone is interested in joining me, either on the beach and/or for the eating part, Id be happy to provide for whomever is interested.

This is a tradition of mine when Im at the beach and I thought it'd be fun to share it with the group.

Provided that I wouldnt be out of line for doing so. If something like this is frowned upon at the resort, Imfine with shelving the idea as well. Just let me know.

Per their website: "Enjoy all of the comforts of home with two full bathrooms, open living room, laundry room, a fully equipped kitchen and balcony overlooking the Ocean Course and tropical preserves."
Also per their website:

"Each villa unit offers spacious accommodations with separate bedrooms featuring either king, queen, or two twin sized beds."

Hopefully we booked the rooms with 1 queen bed in each bedroom so we can get extra cozy with fellow THP'ers!

Apparently it's not every day TSA finds a launch monitor in a suitcase. That was almost to the point where things were about to get painful

Apparently it's not every day TSA finds a launch monitor in a suitcase. That was almost to the point where things were about to get painful
Next time tell them it is a medical device used to drive people to the point of insanity. They can't deny a medical device

Driving through traffic time on highways to wait in line for airport security... all sacrifices I'm willing to make to get to this weekend!

To be safe, I should only bring magazines and picture books on this trip.

Also per their website:

"Each villa unit offers spacious accommodations with separate bedrooms featuring either king, queen, or two twin sized beds."

Hopefully we booked the rooms with 1 queen bed in each bedroom so we can get extra cozy with fellow THP'ers!

Umm.

Glad I'm not in your villa.

Also per their website:

Pretty safe bet we secured the twin bed villas so there are no spoon arguments.

I understand that the man with the rubber gloves is very gentle.

Driving through traffic time on highways to wait in line for airport security... all sacrifices I'm willing to make to get to this weekend!

Safe travels. See you tomorrow. We will be the two guys sipping umbrella drinks by the pool.

Your sacrifice is appreciated. Don't let Ron tell you otherwise.

Also per their website:

Correct each villa has 3 bedrooms
2 of the 3 will each have either a king in it or a queen.

The 3rd bedroom will have 2 beds in it more than likely twins

The journey begins! Woo! 3 hours to Denver to meet up with milehighgolfer.

Wait you mean you got to the airport with more than 10 minutes to spare? Need to make sure the earth is still spinning

I was early today!

Next time tell them it is a medical device used to drive people to the point of insanity. They can't deny a medical device

I have my sleep apnea machine with me TSA guy was really cool about it

Boarded last flight. See Ron in about 2.5 hrs

Back