2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

by removing the driver heads, I was able to fit all in my stand bag.
Gonna have to be a game time decision for me. My stand bag (SM 2five) kinda sucks on a cart. Easier to lug around though!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

b0148822c8b872f794958d674f173762.jpg
I wouldn't mind rolling around in those....

Just a fair warning to you southerners, The glare of the sun off of my lily-white skin may cause temporary, or even permanent, blindness. Thank you.

Quick Question. Are we able to check out after our morning rounds on Sunday or do we need to be prepared to checkout prior to the Sunday round? Just want to be sure I'm prepared! Thanks

Quick Question. Are we able to check out after our morning rounds on Sunday or do we need to be prepared to checkout prior to the Sunday round? Just want to be sure I'm prepared! Thanks

You will have to check with the resort on late check out.

Can't believe how busy work got today and I missed this. Good luck all. Excited to hear who the new guys are that get to experience a THP event for the first time!

Good luck all

Can't believe how busy work got today and I missed this. Good luck all. Excited to hear who the new guys are that get to experience a THP event for the first time!

Good luck all
Wrong thread I think

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

We are all Club Clash newbies.

Gonna have to be a game time decision for me. My stand bag (SM 2five) kinda sucks on a cart. Easier to lug around though!

I went stand bag as well for the simple reason of it being easy to carry. I had the staffer all packed up but thought it through a bit more.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I went stand bag as well for the simple reason of it being easy to carry. I had the staffer all packed up but thought it through a bit more.

Yep, I think I'm gonna go stand bag

I was planning on working tomorrow and driving up late in the evening. I can't take the wait. Decided to give my work away and head up earlier in the evening tomorrow.
May try and get over to the resort and meet up with some of you tomorrow night. Depends on when I can get into town.

One of my favorite THP events of old was the Outing and Demo Day.

This one, is soooo much more than those were. Drivers from EVERY company at our disposal, FlightScope and range time, 3 freaking rounds at Hammock Beach, live updates to the forum and social media.

I really cant freaking wait to hit the road in the morning to get this one started. Brings back memories of the first event I attended nearly 5 years ago, and really looking forward to getting on the range and course with old friends and new friends I havent had the pleasure to tee it up with.

Dropping the kids off at school then taking my time to get down there tomorrow...kind of surreal how much awesomeness and better people await.

3adc93a77613170a01452164ec21eb1a.jpg

That's a awesome picture

Thanks. Pretty cool trick to do black and white except a piece of the image. Always did it the long way in LightRoom which takes a bit. This app does it in 2 seconds.

Thanks. Pretty cool trick to do black and white except a piece of the image. Always did it the long way in LightRoom which takes a bit. This app does it in 2 seconds.

Which app?

Oh hell Bridgestone bringing it. You gents are getting spoiled! #BestBallEver

Its called Touch Color.

Its called Touch Color.

Downloaded. Thanks!!

Also. I am really looking forward to following along and seeing all the data that will come out of this. I'm impressed (not surprised) at all the thought that's obviously gone into quantitative and subjective testing and recording of the results.

Oh.... And it looks like there might even be a little bit of fun had!!!! :alien:

Looks like it will be my cart bag after all.
You're making me second guess myself

Been following on Facebook. Need to catch back up here! Looks like a blast, a ton of clubs!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Back