The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried a new sport....

Chewing your Boss' A$$....
While this worked in this instance, I dont believe it to be a long term good idea....
(No matter how right I am)

While this worked in this instance, I dont believe it to be a long term good idea....

Should I send him a message and wish him a speedy recovery?

Should I send him a message and wish him a speedy recovery?

Lol, I tend to (as I hear...) give some real decent rants.
It all stemmed from a simply "why wasn't this done?" Question. And I let him have it.
I really shouldn't have, it wasn't an attack, just a needed status update as he is meeting with a customer tomorrow and wanted to give my progress.

I apologized.

Sometimes I need to cool it.

I need another vacation! Lol

It all stemmed from a simply "why wasn't this done?" Question. And I let him have it.
I really shouldn't have, it wasn't an attack, just a needed status update as he is meeting with a customer tomorrow and wanted to give my progress.

I apologized.

You are a loose cannon

I apologized.

hahaha any good manager/boss can identify the difference between an attack and a blowing off steam rant. Just tell yourself you were going the update with conviction and passion. Slicer style is all.

Shut your damn mouth!
You know not of what you are speaking! Lol

Lol it's late and I'm tired. First time not having my grandaddy clubs in my possession since I got them and I'm not handling it well I'm sorry

Shut your damn mouth!
You know not of what you are speaking! Lol
I can hear you through the internet...settle down Slice :alien:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Crazy work day.....

Got going this morning at 3:30.... Back to the hotel to watch the Tigers at 12:30. (While doing paperwork BTW) Back to work at 4... Still at it (for another 45 minutes maybe.) then back at it at 4 tomorrow morning.

Hoping to be done by 3:30-4 tomorrow afternoon....

I NEED a weekend!

My official banter of the day is that Michigan Slice does not periscope his official banter of the day. I think that would be a great segment to watch! THPTV perhaps? Think about it JB haha

My official banter of the day is that Michigan Slice does not periscope his official banter of the day. I think that would be a great segment to watch! THPTV perhaps? Think about it JB haha

We do NOT need a random rants with Slice periscope....

Wait!
Tune in at 4:00.... Lol

I still die laughing telling people about that! Haha so awesome!

You were trying to be so nice....

I turn around and I hear you..

"Hi I haven't met you yet... I'm Nick" (hand reaching out for a handshake....

I say "I don't care"
And turn back around....

Wait 5 seconds or so then turn back around and greet you laughing

The "WTF just happened?" Look on your face was priceless

I've played that sport a few times just don't end the game with if you'd do your job there wouldn't be a problem

Haha I said it to our second in command regardless that I was right I did not win

I am more persuasive I guess...

He ended up agreeing with a lot of what I said...
I understand it was probably to shut me up and get me off the phone....

My son is reading Marley and Me. He read some passages to me tonight that reminded us both of our own yellow lab back when he was still with us. We were both laughing like crazy at the stories which brought back memories. And then things started to get a little dusty - I miss my friend.

First job today went great!
Going to be a good day me thinks!

Unable to stream video through Periscope through hospital WIFI....

STILL going to be a good day!
Even though this room is about 130 degrees....
Get the pedialyte Flowing!....1️⃣3️⃣0️⃣?

Not sure where to put this, so will put it here. Today on Morning Drive on Ginella's section will mention me by twitter handle, dealing with Hilton Head's public course scene. Kind of cool. Twitter handle is @cmav00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back