Joshua Kinchen and Bridgestone Golf are Awesome!

Iceman!

THPer formerly known as "markm778"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So as most people know that are on this site, I have turned my entire bag over to Bridgestone JGR Woods and Irons. I finished my ensemble with a Bridgestone Masters Edition Staff Stand Bag
6fa75f40f1767a3b587184b99e76ee21.jpg

I have been pretty "Social" about my new clubs and my photos are all over the Bridgestone website.

I'm watching the Masters on Saturday and Brandt Snedeker has the same bag with the matching headcovers. So I tweeted Joshua Kinchen, Marketing Manager of Clubs and Accessories @ Bridgestone Golf and ask him if the headcovers are available to purchase. He tweets me back that Jordan Wenck and himself might work on something.

So, on Monday, I emailed the both of the about the headcovers while the Masters is fresh in everyone's mind. Joshua emails me back and asks me for my home address and thanked me for supporting Bridgestone products.

These showed up yesterday:
e93c7460a87bf98c610980cfd32e9bf7.jpg

5562e1fb102294339c1fbb15fd8e0239.jpg

8ccd3992e96c8f4c9c31788c79302260.jpg

It was completely unexpected. I'm a little speechless.

What a great gesture on Joshua's part.
I just want everyone to know how great Joshua and Bridgestone Golf is.

How could I not use Bridgestone Golf Balls!

Got to find a way to Vegas and eventually to Covington.

Wow, those are pretty sweet. Josh is a great guy and I too am a big Bridgestone fan.

The Bridgestone folks are pretty awesome.

That's a fantastic looking setup you've got going, mark.

That's cool. Head covers look sharp!

Wow, now that's a hookup. Great looking bag and headcovers!!

Thats good marketing and customer service right there.

And kinda the best part, Bridgestone doesn't really change their colors for the Masters, so my investment won't go out of style and look old after 1 year.

Josh is pretty awesome like that, as is the whole Bridgestone crew. Well done Bridgestone and congrats on the head covers. Beautiful bag by the way!

JM

And kinda the best part, Bridgestone doesn't really change their colors for the Masters, so my investment won't go out of style and look old after 1 year.

True, although most companies don't change their Masters colors. Its pretty much green, yellow and white.

Those look awesome!

Very cool gesture of the Bridgestone marketing team!

Those are pretty awesome! Nice Job Bridgestone!

that's awesome!

Those look awesome! Bridgestone is a great company.

Very Cool looking. Good move on JK and Briidgestone's part.

Well done Bridgestone!

Josh and team over at Bridgestone are just top notch. I have the hybrid Master's cover and love it!!!

That's awesome. Josh and Bridgestone are good people.

Yes, both Josh Bridgestone are in the awesome category.

That's a great gesture from Bridgestone. A nice "Thank You" card for a good customer.

Bridgestone and Kinchen are pretty fantastic

That's pretty awesome! Very cool of Josh and Bridgestone to do that.

holy crap that's awesome!

Back