THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stayed at 7.2

From 12.3 to 13.8. Figure I've got to be near the top of the climb. Though I still have two real low scores that are doing to drop off soon. Can't see myself shooting those numbers again anytime soon.

Not much movement for me, going from 2.9 to 3.0

Dropped.
9.6 from 10.1.
Lowest index ever!
Now to keep it below 10 for another revision...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dropped.
9.6 from 10.1.
Lowest index ever!

Awesome Dave, great work!

Me? Up to 14.6. Doh. Hoping to turn that around soon though with increasing practice.

Dropped from 17.3 to 16.7 this revision.

Mines been holding steady at 8.4 after putting in the last few rounds before the 4/15 revision.

Good work everyone, great to see THPers getting their caps where they want them.

After my last revision bumped me up when my PB fell off, I got it back down and dropped from 9.2 to 8.9. I think my new goal for the season is to finally get into the 7 range.

Down .5 to 17.6, still a ways to go before I'm 'happy' but that's 2 in a row with a drop.

Dropped.
9.6 from 10.1.
Lowest index ever!

Killing it Dave!

Up a touch to 18.0 with the early season malaise in effect. Been playing to much golf swing lately.

Staying steady at 13.0. Will be interesting to see where it trends since my summer work league is starting up. So I'll be able to post more rounds.

Today's round has my RCGA Factor down to 7.9. Then next 2-3 scores to drop are pretty crappy so if I keep it up I should see this number drop some more.

A couple good rounds dropped off being replaced by some average ones. 7.5 up to 7.8

Went up .3 to 17.3, I put up some ugly scores for a few rounds but I think I'm starting to get back in the swing of things.

Finally started tracking this officially this Spring! It's early and I'm not striking the ball well at all. I have gone from 12.5-13.7 after 5 fresh rounds this year. I'm hoping to stop the bleeding with a big focus on my setup and ball position that's causing most of my misses. I need to rig up some laser alignment aids on my body to help me every time I address the ball. The struggle is real.

8.1 GHIN up to a 10.2 GHIN over the last month as my golf decline continues. Really struggling right now. :banghead:

Trending up to a 13.5. Had my PB 3 weeks ago and now I can't break 90.

15.9 to 15.6. Hope to have a few more rounds in before next revision

Due to some recent poor rounds, I am trending to a 23.9 from 23.3.

Not good.

Due to some recent poor rounds, I am trending to a 23.9 from 23.3.

Not good.
Lots of time to right the ship. Seems like most of us northerners are going up and only 1 direction to go from there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back