Adidas adicross iv golf shoes

Mace

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

anyone rock'n these shoes?

• ADIDAS ADICROSS IV GOLF SHOES

I see them on sale for around $40 - and wondering if they are worth taking a flyer on. I only have spikes now -- so thinking these might be good to mix in on those dry summer days?

Yeah i have a pair of black ones. I like em.

any idea if they run true to size? I am looking to buy online -

I can let you know about size in a few days as I just bought a pair and am waiting for them to ship.

I have a pair of these and they are super comfy. I'd advise against wearing them on wet days though as they aren't water proof. And if they are wet, watch the pavement steps as it's slick.

I can let you know about size in a few days as I just bought a pair and am waiting for them to ship.

cool thank you. yea, tough to NOT pull the trigger for 39 bucks.

YEa, i have some waterproof spikes... that i wear 100% of the time.... so these would be.... "beautiful weather, dry course..... dont hit it in the swamp... etc" days.

but always have wanted to try spikeless....

thanks guys.

They run fairly true to size... maybe slightly on the tight side. Depending on the manufacturer, I'm a 10 1/2 or 11. Definitely needed the 11's on these.

I don't have these but at that price might pick up a pair. I do have 2 pairs of the Adidas grip more spikeless which are just awesome and I think I got them for $50. Made the mistake of wearing the white ones in slop so they are now my official mud shoes. The grip mores are more or less to size, might be 1/2 size tight if you have wide feet.

I don't have these but at that price might pick up a pair. I do have 2 pairs of the Adidas grip more spikeless which are just awesome and I think I got them for $50. Made the mistake of wearing the white ones in slop so they are now my official mud shoes. The grip mores are more or less to size, might be 1/2 size tight if you have wide feet.

i do have wide feet... but i do wear adidas spikes now.. size 11. last year i saw some truel inks for around the same price... I wonder which is better for a wider foot.

I have used Adidas golf shoes for a long time and even the cheaper ones seem to be great.

Yep ive got a pair and love them. Not the most comfortable shoe out there but certainly not uncomfortable by an means. Mine ran true to size.

Back