Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I dodn't realize that the captain of team paradise was a team THP supporter. How sad for your team.

you vs Coolbreeze...I'd take Coolbreeze. Sorry if that makes you think I'm a team THP supporter

I'm going on record right now...I AM NOT LOSING A SINGLE MATCH AT THE MORGAN CUP 2.0!!!!

blah blah blah.......I do think my mid cappers will take down the mix of low/mid/high cappers on THP. blah blah blah....
Keep thinking that CL. What you're failing to realize is that most mid cappers play like high cappers in a pressure packed event like this. Good luck with that theory there bud.

Watching Handy Smurf support his White Knuckler pal is endearing. Creepy, but endearing.

Sure it COULD happen. So could you suddenly finding a wishing well and sprouting to all the way to 5'4. The White Knuckler could all of the sudden sprout hair. Tofu Boy could all of the sudden eat meat. Lots of things COULD happen. But like the lottery, the odds are not in your favor.

That is over the line. I was 5'4.5" prior to my back surgery buddy

Keep thinking that CL. What you're failing to realize is that most mid cappers play like high cappers in a pressure packed event like this. Good luck with that theory there bud.

What you fail to realize is that your post makes no sense.

Man, you guys keep talking about pressure. If this is pressure to you, you must have led some sheltered lives. Here's pressure for you: You are home alone at 15 because your father is a pilot and your mother died when you were 10. Your brother is away at college and your sister got married and moved away. While watching tv and eating your dinner, the news breaks in and announces that the flight that your father is the captain on has been hijacked and when you call the airline they tell you that they can't give you any information. 5 hours later your father walks in the door. It turns out the news reported the wrong flight number. And you think hitting a golf ball is going to make me nervous? 1 word: doubtful

Even better, since the White Knuckler has had it so rough, he will feel no pressure at the MC. I look forward to the crumbling even more now.

Even better, since the White Knuckler has had it so rough, he will feel no pressure at the MC. I look forward to crumbling even more now.

I am surprised to see you admit that.

stock-photo-portrait-of-young-man-looking-perplexed-75133012.jpg

What you fail to realize is that your post makes no sense.
Every post I have ever made makes 100% sense. It is simple really Chunky, you're saying 2 mid cappers can beat a team of a low/high capper in a match. Your mid cappers will suck it up, essentially turning themselves into the highest of high cappers. Meanwhile a couple teams with low cappers who've been there before can calm the nerves of their partners and pretty much dominate you and your team.

Man, you guys keep talking about pressure. If this is pressure to you, you must have led some sheltered lives. Here's pressure for you: You are home alone at 15 because your father is a pilot and your mother died when you were 10. Your brother is away at college and your sister got married and moved away. While watching tv and eating your dinner, the news breaks in and announces that the flight that your father is the captain on has been hijacked and when you call the airline they tell you that they can't give you any information. 5 hours later your father walks in the door. It turns out the news reported the wrong flight number. And you think hitting a golf ball is going to make me nervous? 1 word: doubtful
Sorry to hear about your mother.

While that is certainly dealing a pressure situation it is nothing close to the dealing with the pressure of trying to keep from vomiting after digesting all the bull:poop: being tossed around this thread by Team Hackers and how they are going to beat team THP. Now that is pressure my friends.

Every post I have ever made makes 100% sense. It is simple really Chunky, you're saying 2 mid cappers can beat a team of a low/high capper in a match. Your mid cappers will suck it up, essentially turning themselves into the highest of high cappers. Meanwhile a couple teams with low cappers who've been there before can calm the nerves of their partners and pretty much dominate you and your team.

The most overhyped word of the MC 2.0--experience. Yes apparently only mid cappers get jacked up by nerves. Low cappers and high cappers are immune. I am going to practice my hardest to crank my handicap way up there.

The most overhyped word of the MC 2.0--experience. Yes apparently only mid cappers get jacked up by nerves. Low cappers and high cappers are immune. I am going to practice my hardest to crank my handicap way up there.

Or just show up to the MC with your putter in hand. :alien:

You won't think it's overhyped when you're there CL. Never fear, you'll be fully prepared for Morgan Cup 3.0 though.

Man, you left that one hanging out there.

I am merely peeved

Well....we pissed Chunky off. Won't be long and he'll be laying into us like that big bald dude he works with. Now that ​guy has some issues. Wow.

That only took a little work too. Imagine 7 months from now :)

ooops! Tapatalk fail.

Epic Post TC.....

Back