Official Movie Trailer thread

I love it dude. You're like a Batman/Packer superhero, but without any cool powers and stuff. I bet you liked the blue dong in The Watchmen too.

I love it dude. You're like a Batman/Packer superhero, but without any cool powers and stuff. I bet you liked the blue dong in The Watchmen too.

If I was Dr. Manhattan, I would have made my blue donger much bigger. Just to prove that I could do it.

I have at least 8,000 comics at the house plus probably 200 graphic novels on bookshelves.

Needless to say, this is my favorite thread to ever happen on this board.

Blue dong's up!

Man.. If this doesn't scare any single attractive ladies off the board nothing will.

If I was Dr. Manhattan, I would have made my blue donger much bigger. Just to prove that I could do it.

Me too, and I would have cloned more copies of his girl friend (can't remember her name).

Man.. If this doesn't scare any single attractive ladies off the board nothing will.
+1 man, best comment I've read on the board in several weeks

TMod is about to go Batman up in here!

LMAO @marcawesome.

Kevin

Lol sometimes I can't.

This could not be more wrong.

Batman's super power (not really a power I know) is his unwavering belief in the good of humanity. Despite being forced to face the very worst time and again. Despite having his philanthropist father and mother murdered in front of him by a petty criminal, despite the rogue's galary he faces, the betrayal by his childhood friend Tommy Elliot because of jealousy, his closest ally in the fight on crime turned into a murderous monster, the Joker killing his apprentice, and the countless accounts of corruption of people who are supposed to be the best people in the city; Batman continues to believe in the good within people and risks his life everyday because of the good he believes lies within humanity.

Nerd bomb!!!

That was awesome though!

Negative. You become a superhero when you do it routinely on a daily (or nightly) basis and you're also taking down significant evildoers. Having powers just makes it a little more flashy. Same goes with super villains. Doc Ock didn't have superpowers, he just had those arms fused to his spine. Oops, now he's a badass with 8 arms.

Ding Ding Ding

Shat - I'm married. I've become so apathetic about attractive ladies. I see them and I think about how expensive divorce is.

LMAO....I'm supposed to be working here! now I have to explain what's so funny about the contract I'm working on to everyone outside my office

dude did you see her? Im digging to China!

She just doesn't have the "It" that defines catwoman. Catwoman should exude raw sex appeal and danger and Hathaway just doesn't have the right look for that. She looks more like someones kid sister, that wholesome all american girl look.

Shat - I'm married. I've become so apathetic about attractive ladies. I see them and I think about how expensive divorce is.

Never anything wrong with just looking at the menu, you just can't order from it. I'm so outkicking my coverage as it is that I'm not even looking elsewhere hehe

She just doesn't have the "It" that defines catwoman. Catwoman should exude raw sex appeal and danger and Hathaway just doesn't have the right look for that. She looks more like someones kid sister, that wholesome all american girl look.

Watch her in Love and Other Drugs. That opinion might change a bit.

That trailer just got me all jacked up. I will absolutely check it out in theaters.

That trailer just got me all jacked up. I will absolutely check it out in theaters.

Yup, watched it again and I agree, gets you all ready to POW someone.

Scarlett Johansen Good Catwoman
Rebecca Romain= Better Catwoman
Cameron Diaz= Good Catwoman
Angelina Jolie= Perfect Catwoman and strong enough to play against Bale

I agree about Angelina except I think she's a bit on the old side. Id like to see someone younger.

Looks pretty good!

Cameron Diaz would have been a good catwoman circa The Mask. Curvy and very sassy. Now? I'd pass.
Johannson was just in Iron Man 2 and I didn't think she did that great a job.
Rebecca Romijn's 39. Ehh.
Jolie's too much of a crapshoot. Media attention to her would take away from the movie or drag down the reviews if she bombed.

Catwoman would need to be a nobody actress. Curvy, short dark brown or black hair and green eyes.

Stana Katic. She's on the TV show Castle. She would have been my pick.

Stana-katic...jpg

Stana Katic. She's on the TV show Castle. She would have been my pick.

Stana-katic...jpg

She would be perfect for the part. And she's attractive.

400183385.jpg
[/IMG] GETTY UP !!!! ROTFLMAO :laughing::laughing:

EVER DANCE WITH THE DEVIL IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT???
400183524.jpg
[/IMG]

Dark Knight was my favorite so far. I thought it was written very well. The Joker was well thought out and the character was brought to life in an incredible way by Ledger. I thought the Harvey Dent character could have been written different.

I can't stand Bale. Especially when he talks with his Batman voice... seriously? Someone should have reigned him the first time he pulled that crap.

I am really looking forward to this movie. More so for the writing and directing than anything else. Should be fun.

Back