#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Digging the new signatures on some of these posts!

These avatars and signatures are awesome. Well done, Dev.

#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

These avatars and signatures are awesome. Well done, Dev.

I think I need a tapa talk update that shows signatures! Gonna have to check back this evening on the computer after reading about the avatars/sigs!

I think I need a tapa talk update that shows signatures! Gonna have to check back this evening on the computer after reading about the avatars/sigs!
Hit the button in the upper right hand corner with the three dots, then select Web View. It'll show the thread as it appears on the computer including signatures.

Congratulations to all of you! Should be time of your life. Hard for me to choose a team so I'll just root for both sides.

I need to score me one of these awesome sigs! Well done!

I re - read this thread as a Christmas present to myself... it's going to be hard to sleep again tonight.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I re - read this thread as a Christmas present to myself... it's going to be hard to sleep again tonight.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

No kidding, it was an awesome surprise the day before Christmas. It's been on my mind a lot over the last day and a half. Have a feeling that won't be changing.

THP #theking #imwithchad

No kidding, it was an awesome surprise the day before Christmas. It's been on my mind a lot over the last day and a half. Have a feeling that won't be changing.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Ditto ! I have been smiling from ear to ear ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to score me one of these awesome sigs! Well done!

Me too bro! Although none of that silly Harry business in mine please :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I know this is a good ways off but I'm already thinking about travel plans. I drove to Orlando the last two trips down that way. I'm flying down there in April so I'll be fresh and rested up for the battle. :deadhorse: I'm going to start looking for a great deal from Atlanta to Orlando :thumb:

Wife and I are going to go the weekend before,need a few days to get acclimated and adjust to the 4 hour time difference. Already looked up flights, and I'm going to set an alert.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Wife and I are going to go the weekend before,need a few days to get acclimated and adjust to the 4 hour time difference. Already looked up flights, and I'm going to set an alert.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Wow dude you are coming down from Alaska! You guys are used to polar bears and stuff so yea, you need to get used to some heat :D

Yeah, it's quite the travel time, about 11-1/2 hours with layovers.

THP #theking #imwithchad

We will have some dates and itineraries for people soon.
Just remember guys/gals, if you are bringing a significant other, there will be costs associated with her/him that will have to be figured out.
Because the cost is based on a split room in this package.

We will have some dates and itineraries for people soon.
Just remember guys/gals, if you are bringing a significant other, there will be costs associated with her/him that will have to be figured out.
Because the cost is based on a split room in this package.

I'll be all by myself on this trip :crying:. No wait! I'll have a bunch of awesome team mates to keep me company :blob:. KellyBo will be back home watching the show from Georgia :golf2:

Thanks JB. There's no way I could travel down to Orlando without bringing the Misses along, haha. We did a Disney trip 2 years ago, and had a blast. I figured there would either be extra costs, or we would even split up for a couple of nights. However we need to make it work is cool with me.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Thanks JB. There's no way I could travel down to Orlando without bringing the Misses along, haha. We did a Disney trip 2 years ago, and had a blast. I figured there would either be extra costs, or we would even split up for a couple of nights. However we need to make it work is cool with me.

THP #theking #imwithchad

No worries on our end either. I can honestly say it will end up being less expensive for you to break up for a couple of nights and either have her stay in her own room or off property, but we can cross that bridge and get it all worked out soon.

I know this is a good ways off but I'm already thinking about travel plans. I drove to Orlando the last two trips down that way. I'm flying down there in April so I'll be fresh and rested up for the battle. :deadhorse: I'm going to start looking for a great deal from Atlanta to Orlando :thumb:

I'm doing the same OG! I'm waiting till some timing info comes out though, because how early it starts determines whether I can fly out Friday morning or if I need to do a Thursday night red eye...

No worries on our end either. I can honestly say it will end up being less expensive for you to break up for a couple of nights and either have her stay in her own room or off property, but we can cross that bridge and get it all worked out soon.

That was kind of what I figured, and already in my mind as a plan. So pumped for this opportunity!!!!!!

THP #theking #imwithchad

I'm doing the same OG! I'm waiting till some timing info comes out though, because how early it starts determines whether I can fly out Friday morning or if I need to do a Thursday night red eye...

Ditto ^^^^^^^. I'll also be looking to catch a ride from the airport to the location we will be staying etc.

OG, I fly down to Orlando quite frequently for work. My last two trips from Atlanta have been in the $215 to $230 range. Best rates for Orlando typically come out within 2 to 3 months of flying date. There will likely be some early January sales that will cover April. The King is the weekend after Easter which is usually a peak time in Orlando, however with Easter being so late this year it won't be quite as busy as a post Easter week that falls in March or early april.

I'm going to drive down my self. Likely plan on coming into Orlando mid day Thursday.

Back