McDonalds Employee Goes Nuts [NSFW]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently there was a firing and then all heck broke loose. Ill be honest and say I have no idea what anybody is saying in this entire video. But that mess is crazy.

Wow. That's about all I can come up with.

Something tells me it's going to be even harder for him to find a job when he doesn't get a good recommendation from McDonald's.

Daaaaaaaaaamn...apparently he wanted his paper

Apparently there was a firing and then all heck broke loose. Ill be honest and say I have no idea what anybody is saying in this entire video. But that mess is crazy.

I think the issue is that the "b***ch be takin' his money" and he's not pleased.

Some people's kids.

he is too angry to be a native Minnesotan.

The first hint that you are in for an awesome video is when someone is recording it in portrait.

Going out with a bang, I guess. Even if you're in the right (and my guess is someone who'd do this is unlikely to be), I can't see how this helps anyone.

Somewhere in St. Paul MN, there is a Bridge STILL burning!

WOW!

JM

Sir calm down plz

I think the issue is that the "b***ch be takin' his money" and he's not pleased.
What kills me is the idiot saying "you did this" referring to all of the damage he caused. People kill me dude.

"Welcome to St. Paul". I may need to change my avatar.

wow thats a tirade.

And thanks for showing the dude with his pants down past his knees.

What kills me is the idiot saying "you did this" referring to all of the damage he caused. People kill me dude.

He gets a Jimmy pass though, because he doesn't drive a white BMW.

I agree....the milkshakes do cost too much at Micky D's. I'd be pissed too.

wow thats a tirade.

And thanks for showing the dude with his pants down past his knees.

Gotta see that fake polo and Versace with the Jordan's

So is that the anti- "I'm loving it" campaign.

I actually witnessed something similar (not to this extent) occur at a Subway. One of the workers was either reprimanded or fired and just lost it, screaming and yelling, jumped over the counter, threw his apron at the manager, and left.

The first hint that you are in for an awesome video is when someone is recording it in portrait.

I literally just laughed out loud.

Or they're screaming "WORLDSTAR... WORLDSTAR... WORLDSTAR" every 4 seconds of a 2 minute video.

PSA - www.urbandictionary.com for all your translation needs.

Just a case of the Mondays.

Was this in Minnesota or Compton? Dayum!

I'd just be pissed that I couldn't get my dang food ordered!

Holy smokes. Someone was unhappy.

Back