The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
b617658cd2ac5572b08bfa8879a576cd.jpg
just another day in paradise...

Where in R.I. is that? I grew up in Glocester and the wife is from East Greenwich

Golden Corral, but even more so, "Yeast Rolls"

Golden Corral must have said "what can be more disgusting than sharing a chocolate fondue fountain with a bunch of strangers?"

"Ah yes, lets call our bread "Yeast Rolls"

Do people actually eat at this place?

Golden Corral must have said "what can be more disgusting than sharing a chocolate fondue fountain with a bunch of strangers?"

I don't know dude but I went to the local one here once and it was like a white trash central .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never actually thought of that. I'm horrified to ever go back there now.

That type of roll is called a yeast roll down here still. Yeast allows it to rise before baking, hence, yeast roll. I get your point, but its part of the vernacular in this part of the US still. Not abnormal at all.

That type of roll is called a yeast roll down here still. Yeast allows it to rise before baking, hence, yeast roll. I get your point, but its part of the vernacular in this part of the US still. Not abnormal at all.

It's just weird seeing the commercials up here and having no idea what they are talking about.

The real question is who decided to name the infection after a cooking ingredient, especially that infection.

I am the same way. Name didn't even make me think twice.. Eating at a Golden Corral however is a different story

So, I moved out a couple months ago and I had a guy take over my lease. Found out that guy was just hit by a car and killed while sitting inside a Buffalo Wild Wings. My other former roommate missed the car by about 2 feet my friend said. Absolutely terrible. He was a bright kid with a good future ahead of him. Really don't understand it sometimes. In the same token, that might've been me if I didn't move out. Seriously scary thought. My thoughts are with his family today. I haven't talked to my former roommate, but I'm sure he's very shaken.

Last edited:
So, I moved out a couple months ago and I had a guy take over my lease. Found out that guy was just hit by a car and killed while sitting inside a Buffalo Wild Wings. My other former roommate missed the car by about 2 feet he said. Absolutely terrible. He was a bright kid with a good future ahead of him. Really don't understand it sometimes. In the same token, that might've been me if I didn't move out. Seriously scary thought. My thoughts are with his family today. I haven't talked to my former roommate, but I'm sure he's very shaken.

Holy crap! So sorry to hear this!

Need I mention flight delayed. Thank goodness I have Thp on Mondays.

So I may be calling Detroit home for the night.

Whole town of 6K has been out of power since last night at 9pm. Lucky ​for me work has a generator so we still get to work. No power necessary at the golf course, wish I was there instead!

I think it is more disgusting that they want to give you 6 "yeast rolls" to take home.

Those rolls are legit, I think the real rant is the hate you're throwing their direction.

Yeast roll dipped in the fondue fountain? Next. Level. Maneuver.

Those rolls are legit, I think the real rant is the hate you're throwing their direction.

Yeast roll dipped in the fondue fountain? Next. Level. Maneuver.

I think I got got salmonella from reading that

Need I mention flight delayed. Thank goodness I have Thp on Mondays.

So I may be calling Detroit home for the night.

I needed some de-icer on my car this afternoon. Trying to chisel the ice off from the overnight freezing rain was quite the treat.

Went to the dentist tonight to have a filling replaced only to find that the filling was worse than it looked and I now need a root canal filling doing

So I have a temporary filling in while the medication clears the infection and have to go back in a couple weeks for the next stage

Which means it is about 4 times more expensive than I expected so that is eating into my new clubs fund :angry:

Went to the dentist tonight to have a filling replaced only to find that the filling was worse than it looked and I now need a root canal filling doing

So I have a temporary filling in while the medication clears the infection and have to go back in a couple weeks for the next stage

Which means it is about 4 times more expensive than I expected so that is eating into my new clubs fund :angry:

Glad we got to the real problem there at the end Doc. :alien:

Good luck with that root canal.

0f0f606600592cc01b2bdcdffde26bcf.jpg

This is getting ridiculous...

Daughter is so sick and I'm sitting in a Detroit airport when I should be home. Hate days like these.

Daughter is so sick and I'm sitting in a Detroit airport when I should be home. Hate days like these.

You're doing what you have to do as a parent and provider brother. I know it sucks but it's what you have to do. Hang in there

Just got word that my sinus surgery got changed from next Thursday to TBD.....

I guess my surgeon had a slip and fall....
He must be the only guy....

Unbelievable.
I can't wait to feel normal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back