jefffann

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody have any expierience or anything to say about the Dot Com This driver heads?

One of my playing partners had that very driver for about 3 weeks. It was a slice machine for him and he normally plays a draw.

My buddy is into the long drive thing and his main driver is the 6* Geek.
I haven't hit it, as it like XXX flex. He hits a draw.
I had asked about a regualr setup and he said for regualr players they are well worth trying. I imagine the reason it might be a slice machine is that they are so low spin heads.

thanks for the input
accuflex creation looking for a home
thinking now it will go in a tried and true TM head

Reactions: JB
They are really not that low spin according to trackman numbers Scooter. Geek, Bang, and others have decent heads but for the average consumer IMHO there are better out there for helping with their game.

Oh, maybe I missed something about game improvement? I'd imagine (admittingly don't know) that they are geared more for average-better players. He has all thos elong drive heads, like the Bang, but I'm pretty sure he keeps going back to the Geek.
He is looking for a Cobra XX Speed 4.5* if you ever come across one.

Dam
I think I saw one on ebay a couple of weeks ago.I think it was that loft. I know it was really low cause it caught my eye.Not because I was interested but was intriqued someone out there could get the ball up with it.

They go for big bucks, BIG $$$$$

Oh, maybe I missed something about game improvement? I'd imagine (admittingly don't know) that they are geared more for average-better players. He has all thos elong drive heads, like the Bang, but I'm pretty sure he keeps going back to the Geek.

4.5?!?!?! That's a PUTTER, Scooter...not a DRIVER! :beauty:

4.5?!?!?! That's a PUTTER, Scooter...not a DRIVER!
Yep
Guess he could pick up one of those broomstick putters and have a go at it on the teebox

Thanks Dent, he has that, wants the elusive 4.5:>)

I play a 10.5 DCT/ VS Proto 70S right now. Most consitant driver/shaft I've hit and I've hit a whole bunch over the past 5 or 6 years, I mean a WOLE BUNCH!!! If you haven't tried any GEEK products you don't know what your missin.

Well I guess I'll find out.Got one for the cheap with an accuflex pro ld in it in 10.5.
The creation found a home in a tm head.

Well I guess I'll find out.Got one for the cheap with an accuflex pro ld in it in 10.5.
The creation found a home in a tm head.

Let me know what ya think.

Will do
Hopefully I get it this week and be able to try it out next weekend.

Got it but the weather took a dump and it doesnt look like I'll be able to find out for a while.Maybe it it doesn't snow as much as predicted I can get out to the driving range at least.anxious to see.I have that shaft in a couple of other heads so I'll be judging the head.

I have the Geek Fail Safe 3 (10.5 with an Aldila dvs) and also the geek 3 wood. They are good clubs and I get more people wanting to try them out than any other club I have ever owned. Everyone that has hit them has loved them but many are too stuck on having to have a big name club. I also liked the fact that you can call Geek Golf and talk to Steve Almo (he actually took my order for both clubs and helped with picking a shaft).

Back