'Fit for Perfection' NIKE '16 Spring/Summer apparel & footwear

I need those pants also. I'm a big fan of wearing pants and anything I can wear in the summer here to help. Freddie are they incorporating the same design into the shorts?

I need those pants also. I'm a big fan of wearing pants and anything I can wear in the summer here to help. Freddie are they incorporating the same design into the shorts?

69f5d3f7b608bbb531fd16524c3d7610.jpg

Shorts

3bf3bad551f5fddd6e6aa6bc810f4939.jpg

Pants

Same tech

I can see you in the blade color homie. It's a sleek look. Now the tights, not so much

I'm actually kind of curious about them. I'm all for cutting down on skin to sun ratio, but the looks I'd get at the home course would be worthy of YouTube.

Talking about how golf and action sports have meld together from an expressive look. Golf is a game you play and that is what this line to geared for.

I'm actually kind of curious about them. I'm all for cutting down on skin to sun ratio, but the looks I'd get at the home course would be worthy of YouTube.

I'll come visit and we can step out together. The looks won't dare happen.

e4a00be55eccde5767ad1585d035d261.jpg

The players are here

They just called TW out for his suspect style on the course. Huge laugh

They just called TW out for his suspect style on the course. Huge laugh

Any mention of the mock turtleneck making a comeback?

Things that don't make sense and what they would change.

No more tucked in shirts on tour. Want to wear shorts during practice rounds. Golf too traditional, too stuffy.

Looks in golf will follow the athletes. More athletic instead of traditional.

No more tucked in shirts on tour. Want to wear shorts during practice rounds. Golf too traditional, too stuffy.

Shirts should always be tucked in.

Tony a better golfer even though he had offers to play hoops in college.

Used to hustle on the course to make money for mini tours. Showed up in shorts and tees.

Talking about walk out music!!

All very candid about your being too stuffy

Brooks is very quiet. Tony really chatty and jokes. Jamie lovemark just trashed FJ

Agree with all of this

Looks in golf will follow the athletes. More athletic instead of traditional.
Definitely agree with this! Shirts should always be tucked in though. No one wants to see sweaty backs, stomachs and other parts when shirts pull up.

Ohhhhhh boy, Nike. Good luck with that!

Going with a modern fit. Shooter sleeves and less in the chest. Not a tight fit but athletic fit.

Not going away from traditional collars. But adding this to the line

Should be right up my alley.

Hmmmmm. Definitely appreciate the innovation.
Some of the styling in the apparel is very intriguing,

I just can't get down with the shoes, not a big fan of the look, and Nike shoes unfortunately just don't agree with my feet, cannot find a pair to fit me without discomfort.

Awesome coverage tonight Freddie!

Back