The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

993926_10151685938204253_1600249411_n.jpg

Waiting for the call...

Woke up hungry this morning. Got Chipotle on the mind.

Woke up hungry this morning. Got Chipotle on the mind.

You should. It's delicious.

yhy8ames.jpg

Today's puzzle stumped me for a little while. Hardest one yet, for me at least.

You should. It's delicious.

yhy8ames.jpg

Today's puzzle stumped me for a little while. Hardest one yet, for me at least.

And I did. I had em load it a little light because I'm trying to lose a few vacation pounds though.
ze2avypy.jpg

Is it wrong that I have never been to a Chipotles?

I'm still not sure if i should try this place. I don't see how one mexican place is that much better than another.

I'm still not sure if i should try this place. I don't see how one mexican place is that much better than another.

That's like saying one steak can't be better than another. Or one burger can't be better than another. Or anything like that. Which is not true.

That's like saying one steak can't be better than another. Or one burger can't be better than another. Or anything like that. Which is not true.
But i make my own burgers and steaks so i don't have to worry about those.

Visit a really nice steakhouse at some point. Because theirs will be better than yours by a long ways. Oh, and visit Chipotle soon too. That will be cheaper than a good steak.

Next time I am in Atlanta (closest one to me) I will have to right this horrible wrong.

That is a SOLID idea.

You don't realize how lucky you are to have one near you. Those of us that have to drive nearly 2 hours to our nearest one, would love to have one our town! The only reason it's a good thing that I DON'T have one in town is my waistline would not be what it is now.

You owe it to yourself to try it at least once. Don't be like my 3 year old daughter and not at least try it before you write it off!

That is a SOLID idea.

You don't realize how lucky you are to have one near you. Those of us that have to drive nearly 2 hours to our nearest one, would love to have one our town! The only reason it's a good thing that I DON'T have one in town is my waistline would not be what it is now.

You owe it to yourself to try it at least once. Don't be like my 3 year old daughter and not at least try it before you write it off!

When did i say there was one near me? You stalking me?

When did i say there was one near me? You stalking me?

Blue is not your color...Uh....I mean...no!

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hmm... I think today will be a Chipotle day.

Still waiting to hear back...

I might head to Chipotle today for lunch too...

anyone else in here weird like me? i only get steak black beans and white rice. My girlfriend makes fun of me constantly for it haha. I cant be alone here

anyone else in here weird like me? i only get steak black beans and white rice. My girlfriend makes fun of me constantly for it haha. I cant be alone here

Gotta have my guac and sour cream, dude. That would be a no go!

I always go white rice, more rice, more rice, pinto beans, steak, corn, cheese, more corn, more cheese. Sometimes lettuce.

Is everyone still doing the Adventurrito contest? They are 12 days onto the 20 days.

If you are having problems answering the questions, people are posting the answers on the Chipotle Facebook page, and there is this site to use for the answers too: http://www.covervoter.com/adventurrito/

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374774378.698419.jpgtotal destruction

Just had barbacoa. Left for the first time in my life disappointed. :(

No bueno. Plus the sour cream was literally frozen and pulled far too high.

Sticking with tried and true from now on double meat chicken steak mix
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Back