Quail Hollow Championship [spoilers]

Mayfair was a Monday qualifier, thats pretty amazing. Even more so if he holds off lefty for the win. First time that will happen since '86.

Mayfair was a Monday qualifier, thats pretty amazing. Even more so if he holds off lefty for the win. First time that will happen since '86.

That's a whole lotta golf in a week and a half.

no doubt and he seems like a good guy too boot

Re: Quail Hollow Championship [spoilers]

OEM Kevin said:
They ran a stat on tv today that said he's gone about 77k strokes since he last won. That's not including practice, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They ran a stat on tv today that said he's gone about 77k strokes since he last won. That's not including practice, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats umm a lot of strokin LOL

damn that is alot, wonder how many tires he blew in that time as well? :act-up:

sunday predictions anyone?

i say phil wins it, he'll shoot a 67 today. i also think that AK makes a nice run and finishes 2nd.

I say Phil wins it too. He's so hot right now. Who shot up the board, was it Davis Love?

I saw Phil wins it too. He's so hot right now. Who shot up the board, was it Davis Love?

yeah, he's tied with phil at -7. i'd love to see davis win it but he won't, he'll melt today.

yeah, he's tied with phil at -7. i'd love to see davis win it but he won't, he'll melt today.

Agreed, he doesnt seem to have the stones to hang in there. Maybe Angel makes a move today along with AK. But I think Phil lurking back there has to make Mayfair nervous.

Agreed, he doesnt seem to have the stones to hang in there. Maybe Angel makes a move today along with AK. But I think Phil lurking back there has to make Mayfair nervous.

i just don't trust mayfair's putting stroke. honestly, it's quick and ugly. if the first couple of the day don't find the bottom of the cup, the guy's done. he's played great so we'll see.

i just don't trust mayfair's putting stroke. honestly, it's quick and ugly. if the first couple of the day don't find the bottom of the cup, the guy's done. he's played great so we'll see.

You got that right. That is one ugly stroke. Whoever the color guy was today on the broadcast was annoying, specially talking about Mayfiar.

You got that right. That is one ugly stroke. Whoever the color guy was today on the broadcast was annoying, specially talking about Mayfiar.

what do you mean "color guy"? dude, i'll be honest with you, i just don't really enjoy watching tv coverage of mayfair or jj henry, they're just boring to me.

i'm very excited to see phil and callaway doing so well and winning this much ... so much so everytime phil wins i buy another callaway product ... first it was the diablo tour authentic bag (which by the way is schaweeeeeeeeet) ... then the odyssey black series tour design putter (though picked up the #2 not the #9) ... if he wins today again i might pick up the old 2009 x forged irons ...

dare i say he's approaching the level of play of tiger in 2000 - 2002 ...

i'm very excited to see phil and callaway doing so well and winning this much ... so much so everytime phil wins i buy another callaway product ... first it was the diablo tour authentic bag (which by the way is schaweeeeeeeeet) ... then the odyssey black series tour design putter (though picked up the #2 not the #9) ... if he wins today again i might pick up the old 2009 x forged irons ...

dare i say he's approaching the level of play of tiger in 2000 - 2002 ...

He has a little ways to go before he is at that tiger level... like 5 more wins in a row. That said, I generally have a rule about favoring a winner from the previous two weeks (I don't do it) but phil is AWFULLY close to making me break that for the r9 contest- In that way I understand 100% of what you are saying

Looks to be a great Sunday of golf with a solid leaderboard. How have your picks done so far? I picked

Winner - Phil - Thought he looked so good recently and would ride the wave.
Darkhorse - Brandt Snedeker - Wow, he did not fare to well after making the cut.
Disappointment- Tiger. I thought he would really fall this week with it being first tourney with fans and media of all kinds.

Not too bad so far, but Brandt really disappointing this week.

Damn JB you've been spot on lately. So I was trying to wake up and turned this on in the bedroom. Did I hear correctly that Phil flew a 8 iron TOO far on 200 somthin yard par 3?? Good grief.

Damn JB you've been spot on lately. So I was trying to wake up and turned this on in the bedroom. Did I hear correctly that Phil flew a 8 iron TOO far on 200 somthin yard par 3?? Good grief.

Thanks OEM, but these picks were not all that out there or difficult. Phil was a major favorite. Tiger was due to self destruct with it being the 1st regular tourney. And my dark horse pick stunk, so this week was not really that spot on...hehe

181 and he flew the green with an 8.

I'll agree, Phil wasnt much of a stretch with how hot hes been but dude since the draft you've been calling the shots pretty good. What a bad putt by Davis. So can Mayfair keep up the steady eddy approach and keep pluggin along?

I'll agree, Phil wasnt much of a stretch with how hot hes been but dude since the draft you've been calling the shots pretty good. What a bad putt by Davis. So can Mayfair keep up the steady eddy approach and keep pluggin along?

My gut is that Mayfair falls off at some place, but I am not sure who will take it.

I thought he might fall off the lead yesterday but he never did. What the freak, its not on the golf channel anymore and its not on any other channel either. Grrr

CBS in 10 minutes.

Well my pick to win was Phil Mickleson and my dark horse was Davis Love III and if Davis can kick it up another gear he might have a chance...... My pick to choke was Kenny Perry and he is not in position to choke now huh? It should be a fun afternoon of golf for sure!

How about Rory continuing the hot pace and tied for the lead with Cabrera and Mayfair. Good day for golf.

Back