THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

375 yards against Pittsburgh doesn't suck
Who won??
For the record I am a johnny football fan. My OU boy baker Mayfield plays a lot like him

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Who won??
For the record I am a johnny football fan. My OU boy baker Mayfield plays a lot like him

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

The Browns looked a lot like Team Michigan will. Lots of hype, bad results

Easy brother it's chill in here for the first time in a while. Personally I thought it was kinda funny

No, it's not.

He is making digs at people and taking away from what this thread is supposed to be about.

Enough of the inside jokes/insinuation crap.

Way to go Mike. Is it loud enough in here for you?

PhillyV is Nostradamus' long lost nephew....

Last nights prophecy...

He is calling for an Ohio win! Lol

Hey Philly, just so you know where to look for your prize after the event

92023-plaque-for-the-alternatives-is-duEO.gif

Mocking is the only way to make sure of victory.
Like kevin costner in draft day for the 2nd year in a row

Like kevin costner in draft day for the 2nd year in a row

Man that means you brought me in as the punt returner! Oh yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awful quiet in here.

So a question...How many of you are Michigan hopefuls for this event? I need to start getting an idea on how much recruiting I need to do in the offseason.

Awful quiet in here.

So a question...How many of you are Michigan hopefuls for this event? I need to start getting an idea on how much recruiting I need to do in the offseason.

You know you can count on me!

Awful quiet in here.

Mock Draft time.

Awful quiet in here.

The last time a captain said it was quiet in here we all got yelled at. Be careful what you wish for lol

Kinda hard to do a mock draft with 6 guys...

lol seriously though with the newer AC members u guys have to be over 8 right? And I havent seven seen Jspangs on here lately but im sure he would be down

lol seriously though with the newer AC members u guys have to be over 8 right? And I havent seven seen Jspangs on here lately but im sure he would be down

They are over 8.

I think so?

We will have 8 come sign ups no doubt. I mean who from Michigan wouldn't want the chance to beat up on Ohio.

I think Mike411Dean should pick his team based on who can burn the meanest couch?!

My act starts at 7pm tonight. I hope everyone can make it out.

Since I'm still currently in Michigan I will add this. For Michigan THPers this is your chance to knock the chip off of your shoulders and stick it to the Ohio boys. How can you not jump all over that? How are there not more of you foaming at the mouth?

Ohio boys, it's put up or shut up time. If you come out of this second place, it will merciless. And if you finish this two team event in 2nd place, then you've earned everything you get.

Back