DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfreaking believable.
Just when the elbow starts feeling better, I hurt my hand.
Sitting in the Care Now getting stitches on my left thumb. Looks like I will be staying away from the clubs again.
I would post a picture, but I thought I should do it in a spoiler, but don't see that option from my phone.
This is not going to feel good tomorrow.

Noooo!!!

Sorry to see this bud. Hope it doesn't inconvenient everyday work too much.

Unfreaking believable.
Just when the elbow starts feeling better, I hurt my hand.
Sitting in the Care Now getting stitches on my left thumb. Looks like I will be staying away from the clubs again.
I would post a picture, but I thought I should do it in a spoiler, but don't see that option from my phone.
This is not going to feel good tomorrow.
Why am I hearing the song from years ago, "If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all"? Sorry Eddie, heal up quickly!

Noooo!!!

Sorry to see this bud. Hope it doesn't inconvenient everyday work too much.
I'm actually done with work for a few months. Now it is all training and testing.

Did you get to play the tournament? Curious to see how it went.
Anyone interested in teaming up with me on Saturday?

We have the last PVGA tournament on Saturday for the year. It is a member/guest two-person scramble on the River with tee times beginning at 9am. Let’s get a guest and invite them to play to be a part of the association. If you do not have a partner, call the shop and we can try to pair you up with someone. Call no later than 5pm on Thursday to sign up.

Did you get to play the tournament? Curious to see how it went.

I did not play, my son had a taekwondo black belt test on Saturday morning that I attended. Looks like the rain held off which was definitely a concern of mine.

I did not play, my son had a taekwondo black belt test on Saturday morning that I attended. Looks like the rain held off which was definitely a concern of mine.
That's what I was curious about. The weather held, and I saw the pics from the taekwondo event.
Hopefully, around New Years, I'll be able to swing the clubs again. I get the stitches out right around Christmas, but probably need to wait a week before I put any pressure on the area. Hopefully the weather is decent around that time.

That's what I was curious about. The weather held, and I saw the pics from the taekwondo event.
Hopefully, around New Years, I'll be able to swing the clubs again. I get the stitches out right around Christmas, but probably need to wait a week before I put any pressure on the area. Hopefully the weather is decent around that time.

Get healed up and we'll be out there as soon as you're ready!!

Give it at least 2 more weeks then the doctor tells you, us old guys don't heal up as easily as we used to.

Give it at least 2 more weeks then the doctor tells you, us old guys don't heal up as easily as we used to.
Crossed my mind. We'll definitely be listening closely to what the doctor says.

Doc just walked out. Everything looks really good. Looks like I can get these stitches out next week.
Another week or two and I should be ready to go.

Doc just walked out. Everything looks really good. Looks like I can get these stitches out next week.
Another week or two and I should be ready to go.
How did you get cut? Was the wife upset with you?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

How did you get cut? Was the wife upset with you?

My car has a seat issue that was driving me crazy. I was trying to get the seat out to find /fix the problem. The seat took a nice chunk out of my thumb. Needed to have it sewn up to stop the bleeding.

That sucks! Oh well, at least you are healing up already.

Really happy to see how good it's looking. Just means I am healing quickly. I think I'm ready to swing a club.
I'm kidding. But I will be wanting to by the end of the year.
That sucks! Oh well, at least you are healing up already.

I was going to post up and see if anyone was interested in playing this weekend. I actually even looked up the weather for the weekend. Then I looked at my hand. Even went and tried to swing a club.
Never mind. Hope someone gets out and enjoys the course this weekend.

I was going to post up and see if anyone was interested in playing this weekend. I actually even looked up the weather for the weekend. Then I looked at my hand. Even went and tried to swing a club.
Never mind. Hope someone gets out and enjoys the course this weekend.

3 club tourney at MB Saturday morning. :act-up:

The only club I can hold is the putter. I have checked. Wish I could though.
3 club tourney at MB Saturday morning. :act-up:

You know this has been killing me. Wakling out of work every day and its right around 70. I want to go play. At least hit the range.
hopefully in a few weeks the weather is still good.
1 club tourney for you. I can dig it.

Solid choices for your game. Shame it's not a 4-club, you'd be deadly if you could go hybrid / 7i / wedge / putter.

How likely is it that the East Texas Masters version 2.0 happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back