Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are legit! Lee uses them on her business travels.

Those are legit! Lee uses them on her business travels.

Yeah, I like to overpack to have things for every situation, and this gives me the ability to do so, be a bit more organized and eliminate a lot of the wrinkles.

Well those are cool as hell.

Well those are cool as hell.

And a really inexpensive way to be more organized and better off. I think my pack it folder was $25 and 2 compression cubes sold together were $35

Yeah, I like to overpack to have things for every situation, and this gives me the ability to do so, be a bit more organized and eliminate a lot of the wrinkles.

Lee loves them when she is traveling to several places in one trip, keeps her organized, and things separated for certain climates and functions. She too has a steamer on travel, after reading about it here, we got her one.

And a really inexpensive way to be more organized and better off. I think my pack it folder was $25 and 2 compression cubes sold together were $35
I'm a notorious overpacker and as I plan on travelling a LOT more from this point forward, this honestly is intriguing to me. Already got a travel steamer for Christmas haha #winning

I'm a notorious overpacker and as I plan on travelling a LOT more from this point forward, this honestly is intriguing to me. Already got a travel steamer for Christmas haha #winning

Start with something easy like the Pack-It Folder in medium. You can fit 7-10 things in it and it drops into your suitcase. Only costs $25 or so and cuts down on wrinkles by a ton.

uploadfromtaptalk1451829343393.jpg

Little new years love

I know this stuff seems trivial to most, but its the little things like this for someone that travels as much as I do that literally changes the game for me. Less time spent steaming (yes I travel with a steamer) and more time for fun and work.

Man you just got me excited. While I hope to not be traveling as much as I have these organizers look legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always overpack. It's actually something that really bothers me, and no matter how much I try to Pack less, but I always seem to be stuffing a bag full anyway. I might have to check these out.

Those organizers are awesome. I know the wife and I struggle with getting everything packed in one suitcase, these would be a life saver. I'll be checking them out for sure.

Picked up some Eagle Creek luggage organizers yesterday and I am giddy about them.
First was the condensing cubes, great for 1/4 zips and shirts to save room.
The next was the Eagle Creek Pack-It Folder. I have wanted one of these for a while to save on wrinkles and space.

I know this stuff seems trivial to most, but its the little things like this for someone that travels as much as I do that literally changes the game for me. Less time spent steaming (yes I travel with a steamer) and more time for fun and work.
Have you found a good travel steamer? Every one we have bought hasn't worked well. Got a recommendation?

Browns Steelers game with the farther in law in Cleveland and of course I am rooting for the steelers!

4b32a3eb755554e8e21dfd1debf1b736.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Browns Steelers game with the farther in law in Cleveland and of course I am rooting for the steelers!

Cleveland is pretty good at being a fanbase, and pretty terrible at being a football team.

Steelers should be a lock.

Cleveland is pretty good at being a fanbase, and pretty terrible at being a football team.

Steelers should be a lock.
At the moment there are more steeler fans in the stadium than browns fans! So not at the moment. Lol

At the moment there are more steeler fans in the stadium than browns fans! So not at the moment. Lol

Are Browns fans finally fed up with a garbage football team?

This is my shocked face.

Are Browns fans finally fed up with a garbage football team?

This is my shocked face.
I would be if I was them but we will see.

Happy the snow is gone and the course is open again for now.

This starts out as a rant but ends up extremely happy at the end. So after all our landing troubles when getting into mexico I end up getting extremely sick while there. I came down with a virus of such but did not let it ruin our time. I ended up taking medication like no other just so we could enjoy our time. After we made our way to mexico city. Upon waiting for the plane for board my name is called,I go up. The employee states the plane is overbooked and asked if my girlfriend and I would mind to take another flight. Double bonus points coming up......the other flight is a direct place landing 1 hour before and no layover at LAX. And it's about to get better ☺. As well we ended up scoring about 5 hours in a hotel near the airport which included 1 meal each of room service. That was amazing where I got to rest up after this illness had me. Now for the best part.....we received a complimentary ticket good for 1 year to either US or Mexico. As we had plans to go to Cancun in August we may use it there. But depending on prices we may use it for another destination ☺

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nicole has an interview today for a new position so I'm asking for some good thoughts.

Best of everything for her today Fup.

Hoping for the best Dave. No doubt she'll shine and make the decision a no brainer. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back