DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

What time is everyone showing up?

10:14, gotta warm up the flat stick

You gentlemen have fun this morning. Hate that I'm not out there with you.

You gentlemen have fun this morning. Hate that I'm not out there with you.

Sent you a text yesterday telling you to join us. You no reply.

Sent you a text yesterday telling you to join us. You no reply.
Never got it. Not sure what happened, but just checked and I don't have a text from you since Friday.

Never got it. Not sure what happened, but just checked and I don't have a text from you since Friday.

Strange.

ea449b8317bb06e4d0a15a230fb8ad0f.jpg

That is strange. This is what I am seeing.
091a6db22bbdac5d3076e1bd0b507da0.jpg

Last edited:
May not want to post cookies phone number

No problem i had removed it just to be safe
Yes, everyone would be calling the best looking guy in Texas, if they got hold of that number.

Note to self: next time I'll call or send a follow up text! Sorry buddy.

Fun day on the course with Charles, Chris, and Mark. Some good holes, some bad holes, but one heck of a fun time. Gorgeous day in January for golf in Texas.

How did the matches go today guys? Wish I could have gotten out with you all. Ended up putting away all the Christmas decorations and taking down the tree. Totally a fun day.

How did the matches go today guys? Wish I could have gotten out with you all. Ended up putting away all the Christmas decorations and taking down the tree. Totally a fun day.

They were as close as it gets. Chris had a few early birdies so his team went up on us (me and Mark) early and he also went up on me in our singles match.

I was 1 down in our match at the turn (got 3 down through 5) but managed to get it going on the back and we went back/forth. I went 1 up on 17 and finished it 2 up with a par on 18.

Team match we were 3 down at turn, 4 down after 11, then won 14, 15, 16, and 17 to tie it all up. I made par on 18 to give us the 1 up win.

Very nice. Sounds like some good competition today.
They were as close as it gets. Chris had a few early birdies so his team went up on us (me and Mark) early and he also went up on me in our singles match.

I was 1 down in our match at the turn (got 3 down through 5) but managed to get it going on the back and we went back/forth. I went 1 up on 17 and finished it 2 up with a par on 18.

Team match we were 3 down at turn, 4 down after 11, then won 14, 15, 16, and 17 to tie it all up. I made par on 18 to give us the 1 up win.

I had great time today!! Finally was able to make the driver work decent on the second 9 holes.

I had great time today!! Finally was able to make the driver work decent on the second 9 holes.

Absolutely, you started blistering that thing and subsequently scoring much better when it got working. And us killing that par 3 with matching birdies was nice, fun playing with you today teammate!

Glad you played good today mpete

Man it was a great day for a round of golf!! Little ugly but very happy on my game after taking a few weeks off and still dealing with the hand injury. We were leading the whole round till the closing holes and Cookie and mpete really turned on the jets and left me wondering what the hell happened lol. I can't wait to get back out again and play you guys again.

Also thank God some Angels were with my wife tonight. I took my wife's car today because she was hanging out with her mom all day and she went to run down the street in my car when a lady ran a red light and hit her broadside causing her to roll the car 3 times. She's already pretty sore but walked away with a couple of scratches. The crappy part was Ive had that car for years and was completely paid off and never had to worry about it not being reliable. Material things can be replaced and I just think god she was ok.
f297f44d1f6b39afb18f28ac537518b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you guys gave Cookie something of a challenge. I've been making it rather easy for him the last few (actually means months) rounds.
Man it was a great day for a round of golf!! Little ugly but very happy on my game after taking a few weeks off and still dealing with the hand injury. We were leading the whole round till the closing holes and Cookie and mpete really turned on the jets and left me wondering what the hell happened lol. I can't wait to get back out again and play you guys again.

Just insane Chris but very glad to hear that Heather is alright buddy. Could be much worse as I'm sure you've thought of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back