kc720 I'm Calling You Out #THPCallOut

Bucking the trend here. I gotta go with Kang. He might play to a +4 gaming the same sticks for six months. Nobody knows for sure, it's uncharted territory.

Bucking the trend here. I gotta go with Kang. He might play to a +4 gaming the same sticks for six months. Nobody knows for sure, it's uncharted territory.

haha I am pretty sure the last couple to pick selected Kang. It's been quite balanced if not in his favour.

Love em both and if Kang gets strokes...he takes this showdown this summer.

I hover around scratch and kang is I believe a 2.8?

Oooooooh, this will be a tough match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooooooh, this will be a tough match

It's going to be a bloodbath. I plan to leave my phone on with eBay pulled up... Not signed in of course. Right in the middle of the cart.

That'll be Kangstraction #1.

Hahaha, love the taught your bringing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many does Kang need to beat him on Dan's home track? Gimme a number.
He believes I need the full 15 to give a good run. It's a tough call. Home field advantage and grandaddy prep mode will be tough to beat

He believes I need the full 15 to give a good run. It's a tough call. Home field advantage and grandaddy prep mode will be tough to beat

How do you feel about shooting under par?

It's going to be a bloodbath. I plan to leave my phone on with eBay pulled up... Not signed in of course. Right in the middle of the cart.

That'll be Kangstraction #1.
Playing dirty eh? I shall bring a particularly good bottle of rum

IF Kang is able to get some strokes, and thats a pretty big if :alien: then I'd go Kang if he's able to gather up 4 to 6.

But that's most likely not the case, so early nod goes to Canadan.

How do you feel about shooting under par?
I got you shooting 68 if we play anything but the tips. Tips? 71 is a good number. I'll be shooting sub 75 :)

This will be a fun to follow. But Kang you may as well keep getting on with the hoing. Cause I'm not sure 15 would be enough. All this distracted cause of Calvin speak and lack of sleep is silly. A paisley and untied shoes will roll up and take names like a boss!

This will be a fun to follow. But Kang you may as well keep getting on with the hoing. Cause I'm not sure 15 would be enough. All this distracted cause of Calvin speak and lack of sleep is silly. A paisley and untied shoes will roll up and take names like a boss!

My dude!!!

I think people are underestimating the sleep cycle of a six month old, and how badass my wife is. Also, he's going to daycare every single workday, and I live 5 minutes from the course. Lunch hours are officially dedicated to practice.

Oh Kang...

I got you shooting 68 if we play anything but the tips. Tips? 71 is a good number. I'll be shooting sub 75 :)

I love it. Would really enjoy watching you fight for par here.

Hmm what's 75 -15??? That might be enough unless Dan goes #59watch on me. (Quite possible with his current motivating factors)

Hmm what's 75 -15??? That might be enough unless Dan goes #59watch on me. (Quite possible with his current motivating factors)

Come on bro...75 at your elevation (which obviously your head is in the clouds) is 85 in Ohio. And that's in a good day bro. Love you like a brother, but I got to come reals

Come on bro...75 at your elevation (which obviously your head is in the clouds) is 85 in Ohio. And that's in a good day bro. Love you like a brother, but I got to come reals
Interesting point. So every one that comes to Denver will shave 10 shots? I guess I don't get s home field advantage lol

Man what a nice little dance Canadan has queued up!

A lot of interesting twists and turns to this one. So what if Kang gets all the club buying done in January? Feb through May of no club buying, (4 strokes) and extra stroke for consecutive months(4more right?) so a total of 8 possible if we give Kang January??

If that's right I think I'm taking Kang. Tough out traveling to Dan's 18 hole dungeon, but I have faith. Plus accessories are allowed and that lets Kang scratch the itch

Got my boy Kang for the win. As long as he doesn't have his seizures while putting

Got my boy Kang for the win. As long as he doesn't have his seizures while putting
Still happens once in a while lol

Still happens once in a while lol

As long as you can control those and your club hoarding I like your chances

MikeG in here breaking hearts.

Although predicting kang gets 8 pops shows how accurate you're predictions are in total hahahahahaha

Kang for the win in this one. After four months of practice at his course Ohio will be a cakewalk.

Back