New Mountain Bike!

TYork

Reaction score
About a month ago my 1st generation Ellsworth Moment was stolen. I hate thief's! I was ferrious and sad to lose my faithful ride. I had put thousands of miles on her over the years and couldn't imagine anything would replace her. Thanks to American Family Insurance, Tony Ellsworth and Hyland Cyclery my sadness has been cured. I picked up my new SST.2 Moment this evening. I didn't have a chance to ride her on dirt but I will be breaking her in tomorrow after work in Park City.

Heres my old Ride:
IMG_0839.jpg

Heres my new ride:
IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

Sweet new bike, congrats!!

I know nothing about bikes but that thing is sick awesome!

I know nothing about bikes but that thing is sick awesome!

+1 on that. I think if I got another hobby my wife would leave me. I play and spend enough on golf!

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Sweeeettt!!! I love the colors and details on it.

New Mountain Bike!

That is one serious looking bike! Judging by the mountains in the background, you must have some crazy trails in your area, good luck with the new ride!

That's a great looking bike. I was big into mountain biking back in college but there just are the trails to do it around here. I've been thinking about picking up a road bike though since we do have plently of concrete and asphalt.

Very nice set-up!!! Some great riding in that area.

Gorgeous and rugged! Great adjectives for a mountain bike. :wink:

That's a sweet ride.

I bought a mountain bike, then I moved to Florida. Fail.

--
tapatalk

Nice ride! I got a new bike last year and went for a cyclecross bike (road bike with thicker tires to go on trails). A mountain bike sure would be fun though!

Awesome bike man! Have fun with it.

Very nice! Makes my $200 Walmart Schwinn look pretty bad....LOL

Congrats ! Sharp looking bike.

Back