calling all morgan cup widows

regc

Reaction score
Handicap
hi all
was just wondering is there any plans for those of us travelling to the morgan cup but are not playing???:act-up:

Well, my wife is not on the forum but she will be there and really does not have any plans. Her only plans consist of no desire to follow me around watching me attempt to hit a ball.

She will also be your roomie, you gals will figure something out! :bashful:

I can't answer for most, but I know that GG will be working throughout the weekend filming and I believe some others are assisting her with that. I do not know what else people have plans with though.

My wife Trisha will be along. She also plans to stay away from the golf for the most part as this will be our only vacation this year. Maybe you can PM me your e-mail and I can pass it on to her?

that's a well constructed plan dude...well played with the reverse psychology and all lol

Well, my wife is not on the forum but she will be there and really does not have any plans. Her only plans consist of no desire to follow me around watching me attempt to hit a ball.

im sure we will mmm maybe some shopping

Cookie seeing as your a mod now can you please delete this thread as it could potentially cost both of us a lot of money..... :D

My wife came last time and had no interest jn the golf. She had a blastt hanging out with golfergal and mrs biggsy. There is always something to do!

I can win my matches early and go hang out with the ladies.

My wife came last time and had no interest jn the golf. She had a blastt hanging out with golfergal and mrs biggsy. There is always something to do!

sounds like a plan

that's a well constructed plan dude...well played with the reverse psychology and all lol

Glad you liked that bud! Ha

There will definitely be some of that and my wife will have our car for anywhere you guys decide to go.

Cookie seeing as your a mod now can you please delete this thread as it could potentially cost both of us a lot of money..... :D

Sorry man, no abusing powers here....although I do realize the cost involved for leaving it up. :act-up:

im sure youd be more than welcome tc

Don't encourage or feed him. He's like a stray cat he'll keep coming back if you take any notice of him JEEBS......

Don't encourage or feed him. He's like a stray cat he'll keep coming back if you take any notice of him JEEBS......

Poor kelly, going back to Ireland alone is going to suck :beat-up:

At the risk of spending some time in the dog house. I'm willing to trade her for a 5 dozen HEX black !!!!!!!

Reactions: TC
At the risk of spending some time in the dog house. I'm willing to trade her for a 5 dozen HEX black !!!!!!!
excuse me Mr kelly be very careful wat ur saying

ROFL!!! Hilarious!

That's frigging hilarious!! Guess who will be sleeping on the couch tonight!! LOL

I'm going down with ddec this time. Yah for no wedding right after the Morgan Cup!!! I plan on doing whatever GG needs me to do.

I'm going down with ddec this time. Yah for no wedding right after the Morgan Cup!!! I plan on doing whatever GG needs me to do.

There was such an awesome fify in there for me, but I'm staying classy! Looking forward to seeing you again Jenn

yeah i messaged gg to see did she need some help

Back