The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was hot as hell too, so that didn't help. Came home, slept for about 4 hours, then woke up to the sound of Calan bringing his girlfriend over. Naturally, her not being my girlfriend, I was required to entertain. Wtc.

Working nights I will frequently sleep about 4 hours then get up and play golf. My golf game certainly suffers on those days.

On the way back from the Hamptons this afternoon after 3 days there, I decided that I would go to another grad party in NYC tonight. So I get back to Jersey, don't go home, get on a train and go. I have to kill 2 hrs in NY before the party starts, and when it did eventually, it sucked. Now I'm on a train back to NJ. Lol.

new episode of Tosh 2.0 tonight...thank God

I just received a check for $200 from National City for no reason..class action overdraft settlement. Always nice.

Wow, that's a heck of a check.

I think it's a sign from the golf gods that I should go to Dick's or Golf Galaxy tonight to swing some drivers.

I'm thinking VRs or RBZ.

:)

I think it's a sign from the golf gods that I should go to Dick's or Golf Galaxy tonight to swing some drivers.

I'm thinking VRs or RBZ.

Might want to check the demo day reviews on both. FWIW, I liked the VRs driver more than the RBZ driver. RBZ and I weren't friends whatsoever come to think of it.

I wasnt a fan of the RBZ driver either.

I'm thinking VRs or RBZ.

You need to hit the Classic. NEED. Period.

Might want to check the demo day reviews on both. FWIW, I liked the VRs driver more than the RBZ driver. RBZ and I weren't friends whatsoever come to think of it.

I wasnt a fan of the RBZ driver either.

That makes 3. I liked the VR Pro Limited much better than the S though.

So what is everyone up to today?

I'm thinking that my night piece of golf equipment I buy will either be a hybrid bike or a road bike. I know some people around here ride, any suggestions?

So what is everyone up to today?

I'm thinking that my night piece of golf equipment I buy will either be a hybrid bike or a road bike. I know some people around here ride, any suggestions?

A bike is certainly a nice piece of equipment, but it's not golf equipment...:alien:

Check out the cycling thread here on THP. What you buy should be driven by what you envision using it for.

For reference sake I ride a 2003 Specialized Allez Comp (road bike), carbon front fork & seat post, compact double crank, Speedplay titanium pedals and a Koobi Enduro saddle, use for anything up to 100 mi per day (when actually training).

Well off to 2 softball games.. I'm so pumped to do testing with Boccieri I could care less right now :)

Check out the cycling thread here on THP. What you buy should be driven by what you envision using it for.

For reference sake I ride a 2003 Specialized Allez Comp (road bike), carbon front fork & seat post, compact double crank, Speedplay titanium pedals and a Koobi Enduro saddle, use for anything up to 100 mi per day (when actually training).

See you are speaking a different language. I envision myself doing some hour long rides a few days a week for increased physical fitness, but wouldn't mind getting hooked and possible doing some longer rides. I don't know about the handle bar set up of a road bike, not something I'm used to at all and it worries me a bit. Hybrid bike might be right up my ally as I plan to stay on some paved surfaces.

A bike is certainly a nice piece of equipment, but it's not golf equipment...:alien:

Speak for yourself, increased physical fitness and strength will add more length than any new piece of equipment

Brought this over from the rant thread. Me as an ape years ago on halloween.
ape0001.jpg
[/IMG]

And one year I went as JN
Pmp0001.jpg
[/IMG]

And one year as Cookie.
gollum0001.jpg
[/IMG]

And another year where I just didn't feel like dressing up.
vam0001.jpg
[/IMG]

great costumes... but i wanna be this for halloween

scaled.php

LOL, awesome! Glad that someone else has found the Scream Team! And I was rolling at the "JN" pic...I wish I was that pimp.

My one and only Scream Team mask has been the "Alien Nate" mask (go figure) that was changed this past year. Glad that I got the past version - it just looks better:

5131970352_9cd3435b0a_z.jpg

5131368965_ac93d0d13f_z.jpg

5131368477_fa0fed188e_z.jpg

6302368652_440c300c1b_z.jpg

6301835785_0ce12294a7_z.jpg

Very cool. I haven't dressed up in years, I need to get back into it someday.

wth Nate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back