What Tour Golfer who you expected to do really well never did as well as you expecte?

Ricky Barnes. Was supposed to be the next young superstar. Yup he failed so much he wasn't even mentioned in this thread in 4 pages. Anthony Kim is a big one though dude could have been a contender.

Ricky Fowler. He plays great, but I'm surprised with how many times he's been close but just didn't quite get there. But he's still young, so there's plenty of time left for him to get there.

~Rock

I'm going to say Anthony Kim. Mainly because he just completely disappeared.

I'm pretty sure I read Anthony Kim had an insurance policy taken out to protect him from injuries worth 10 million if he doesn't play golf again. That could have something to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Michelle Wie would have way more wins than she has now

Outside of AK, I'd go with Tommy Tolles

Briney Baird!!!!

Its Nick Watney for me. Won early and seems to have been just hovering for a while.

Its Nick Watney for me. Won early and seems to have been just hovering for a while.
That's a great one. I lost so many major contests several years back by continuing to pick him :)

I'm going to catch heat for this one but the OP said "as well as expected".

I have to say Tiger. I thought/expected at this point he would have had 19 or 20 majors. His swing is still one of the best and a great competitor. He won the US open with a blown out knee. At this point he may never win another major.

surprised i didn't see much talk about ricky. But keegan is my vote

Ricky but he is still m favorite.

Back