Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, Byron!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats Byron! Happy to hear everyone is doing well.

That would be a happy day for anyone! Glad to hear everyone is doing so well!

Congrats Byron on the 4th child, hope you don't enjoy sleep! ;)

Congrats Byron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was talking to someone at the country club who works in the pro shop and they said it looks like they're switching over their accessories from Titleist to Wilson Staff. I told them that was an excellent move. Really enjoy the W/S gloves.

Was talking to someone at the country club who works in the pro shop and they said it looks like they're switching over their accessories from Titleist to Wilson Staff. I told them that was an excellent move. Really enjoy the W/S gloves.

that's great! balls too?

do you know if this is only you club? or is it part of the market W/S is going for to increase their sales?

that's great! balls too?

do you know if this is only you club? or is it part of the market W/S is going for to increase their sales?
As far as I know, it's only our club. I assumed there would be a switch in balls as well. I'm really hoping so.

Congrats, Byron!!!

Our range is finally open! Golf season is officially here!

Congrats Byron!!

Congrats Byron with the new family addition.

You know what Jim Gaffigan says about four kids, haha (Congrats, anyway!)

That is golden! I have seen that but totally forgot about it. I do get some crazy looks when I tell people we have 4.

Congrats (again) Byron! I just texted you that too, but it doesn't count unless it's in here, right?

Playing hooky from work with my kid at a spring training game.
uploadfromtaptalk1458769470721.jpg

Got to see my first c-section today!! :)

Officially employed. Start a week from Monday! Only took 3 weeks, not too bad

I have been struggling with my driver a great deal the past 2 months. To the point I was thinking of quitting the game. Went out to the range to do some work and was still struggling. Then I decided to put the old amp cell back in my hands. I tweaked my grip a little bit and closed the face and I was absolutely crushing it by my standards. I am excited to get back on the course again for the first time in a while. I just hope I can remember what I was doing when I get back on course. LOL

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2db5eb2580e96eb3df53d428d3708c35.jpg

We have been blessed with our 4th child! So lucky. Baby and momma happy and healthy.

Congrats on the beautiful addition sir

Congrats Byron

Byron! Taylor! Congrats guys!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back