2015 THP Bridgestone Championship Disney Extra Rounds Thread

Unfortunately I have to change my travel plans. My son just had his tonsils and adnoids removed and tubes put in. He's out of commission for the next two weeks so I need to be home more to help out. I'm still flying out Thursday but will be getting in LATE Thursday evening and I need to fly out Sunday evening. I am canceling the Thursday round since it's only me and G$$$$ on it and taking myself off the Monday list. I still have the tee times reserved under my CC for Monday rounds.

Sorry guys!

Unfortunately I have to change my travel plans. My son just had his tonsils and adnoids removed and tubes put in. He's out of commission for the next two weeks so I need to be home more to help out. I'm still flying out Thursday but will be getting in LATE Thursday evening and I need to fly out Sunday evening. I am canceling the Thursday round since it's only me and G$$$$ on it and taking myself off the Monday list. I still have the tee times reserved under my CC for Monday rounds.

Sorry guys!
Dang, sorry to hear. Hope all gets better on the home front.

I'd love to join the Friday pm round and the Monday round. However, I don't currently have transportation to and from the courses in question and I'm trying to get that worked out by tomorrow. I'm going to be staying at the same resort as the event on the extra days and it looks like they're just a few miles away. I'm not familiar with the area at all but maybe getting a cab would be an option?

I'd love to join the Friday pm round and the Monday round. However, I don't currently have transportation to and from the courses in question and I'm trying to get that worked out by tomorrow. I'm going to be staying at the same resort as the event on the extra days and it looks like they're just a few miles away. I'm not familiar with the area at all but maybe getting a cab would be an option?

PM me. If we have time between rounds I'll come get you. If not Uber works excellent around Disney and way cheaper and better than cabs. Worst case Uber to the course and I'll bring you back.

We are roomies for the event so it works out great.

Thanks hammer I sent you a message.

I noticed that you guys have an even 4 for the Friday pm round. Is it going to be a problem if I join?

I'd like to play Monday morning also, can anyone who's playing help me out with a ride? If not to the course at least back to the hotel after the round?

Thanks hammer I sent you a message.

I noticed that you guys have an even 4 for the Friday pm round. Is it going to be a problem if I join?

I'd like to play Monday morning also, can anyone who's playing help me out with a ride? If not to the course at least back to the hotel after the round?

I have you in for the afternoon round on Friday and the Monday morning round too.

I am confirming the Friday afternoon course Tuesday to see if we can get on the new course or if it will be 2 of the nine hole courses. We will get you in even if we have to do a 3some and a 2some.

Friday information has been updated. We are on the New course for the afternoon rounds with a 12:40 PM and 12:50 PM tee time. We will be doing a 3some and a 2some with the possibility of random Florida golfers filling up the open spots in our groups.

Jitzy - just show your ID when you check in to get your special resident rate.

I sent a PM to all golfers in the OP. Please confirm that you are still in for the tee times listed. This is your last chance to make changes.

Thanks.

Great job setting it up Tim.

thanks for the work in setting up the rounds. I replied to your message. I'm still hoping I can get a ride on Monday so I don't have to cab it both ways but regardless I'm looking forward to.

First post updated with confirmations. I'm just waiting on G$$$.

Thanks.

All tee times have been confirmed and we are good to go.

Note that there is only 2 of you for the Monday morning round.

thanks for the work in setting up the rounds. I replied to your message. I'm still hoping I can get a ride on Monday so I don't have to cab it both ways but regardless I'm looking forward to.

We can cab or Uber it together!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can cab or Uber it together!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done deal! Looking forward to it.

BTW, I'll be arriving Thursday night around dinner time so if anyone wants to hang out and grab some food or drinks let me know.

Landed and ready to tee it up tomorrow gentlemen

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Heading to airport now !!! Can't wait to tee it up with everyone !!

By the way G$$$ dropped out so its a 4 some now at 7:30 am and a 3 some at 12:40 pm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See you guys in an hour! Tee times are under Malyszko.

See you guys soon

Hit them well today gents!

Have fun guys!

hit em well guys

we gonna get some live updates on the extra rounds guys?

I just got to the course, I'll be on the range. Light blue shirt blue hat

Well updates..
It was fun and the sun was out. We had only 1 birdie between us. That kind of a day but very enjoyable

Back