NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducks clinch a playoff spot for the 4th straight year.

That's enough of those games. Exciting as anything, but hard on the nerves.

Shootout win for the Preds, I think their number is 8 to clinch? But only 2 back of Chicago to not have to play the kings in a playoff series, I don't get to watch too many of their games up here in the northeast so I need a long playoff run so I can actually watch them play more than the 2 times they play the bruins.

Man its quiet in here.

Offense bails Bishop out on a rare off night
88bd4bf9ef4bc6cb8f8da6edf3087ea5.jpg

Carlson gets the GWG in OT last night and the Caps machine keeps rolling

Carlson gets the GWG in OT last night and the Caps machine keeps rolling
I hope they didn't rush him back this time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ducks are starting to get healthy. Chris Stewart is back in tonight, Vatanen likely in the next game or two. Now we just need Perron to heal up and Kesler to rejoin the team.

If you guys want to see the future of the Ducks, tune in this afternoon, Shea Theodore was called up and is playing. Kid is going to be a fantastic defenseman.

Ugh, Anton Stralman out for the rest of the season with a broken Fib, hopefully can come back during playoffs. It looked bad when he came off the ice last night.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Caps Blues tonight

Went to the matinee between the Jets/Sabres today. Last game of the season for us. Pretty boring game for the most part but the Sabres came back from a 0-2 to win 3-2. Eichel with another snipe and now has 50 points (23/27) for the season.

Battle of the back ups tonight

Oshie out, no problem just put Justin Williams on the top line with Ovechkin and Backstrom

Damn Blues have lost 250 man games to injury. That is a lot

Where are the Preds now? I assume they are in the playoffs

Solidly in the first wildcard spot. But only 2 back of Chicago, so it's possible we could climb higher. If my math is right, we have a possibility to clinch on Monday, if we win both tonight and Monday.

Solidly in the first wildcard spot. But only 2 back of Chicago, so it's possible we could climb higher. If my math is right, we have a possibility to clinch on Monday, if we win both tonight and Monday.
Nice. Preds will be a tough out. I see that the Capitals gift is working out very nicely SMH haha

Scrap 4 to 0 vs the Wild... Ehhh

Anyone else been watching the college hockey tournament?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh Caps not getting it done so far tonight... Down 2 in the 2nd

Caps going to the challenge to hopefully get this 2nd goal off the board

Denied Caps still down 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back