What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Dick's bought some balls for tomorrow, got a chance to hit the new M1 driver, then went to the range after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18, unboxed new irons, put them straight in the bag. Tipped the 757 speeder evo .5 inch to play 45" in the 816 DBD

Played 18 and some THPing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't help myself. I liked it too much and the kid working at Dick's bought an old driver and set of irons off of me so it didn't cost me that much out of pocket.

18 holes. I may have figured out my driver swing the last three holes. Excited to hit the range.

Nothing yet, it's 8:42 AM, but some TV golf & THP.

Hit balls and actually brought my old Bridgestone J33R driver to see how it compared to my newer offerings. I was killing it and it made me wonder what the hell I'm doing buying a couple new drivers every year!!

Hit balls and actually brought my old Bridgestone J33R driver to see how it compared to my newer offerings. I was killing it and it made me wonder what the hell I'm doing buying a couple new drivers every year!!
Haha so true. Did the same with my old R9 460 a couple weeks back, and my new shiny driver with custom shaft only beat it by about 5 yards!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Only THPing today.

Played 18, a little THP'ing and just started the B-B-Q....a good day.

Played second round in a 2 round tourney.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I hit a local 9 hole course called Brush Creek for 18 today. Hit the ball terrible the first round (typical slice for me, starting to get a handle on it) I did decent for a beginner on the second round. I hit the ball down the fairway and even hit a few greens from the fairway. Definitely a good day.

Little Texas wedge action haha
437f91bf7cb77676f93f394db0ef94ce.jpg

Walked 18, spent 30 mins on chipping practice, walked another 18, then another 30 mins chipping practice. Had 2 birdies today, both chip ins. And THP'ed.

Looking forward to getting off of work today so I can go get some bunker work in for the Grandaddy. I'm usually decent out of the bunker, so today I'm going to work on bad lies... fried eggs... downhil... maybe some shots on the collar or shots with my feet at awkward angles. It could be rough :chicken:

My company is redoing our website and we are having photos taken today. This is golf related because the planners are getting a "lifestyle" photo for our bio and my pics are me fully outfitted in my golf gear and swinging the 815! Can't wait for it to be live on our site.

Played 18, and doing some THPing.

I went to the driving range, hit a small bucket of balls, and to the putting green for some chipping and putting. After that, went home, and destroyed some hornets nest because the wife was scared.

I played golf - and THP'ed.

Reshafted the x2hot pro fairways. Just for trade bait lol.

Played 56, recorded some data on range, putted.

It was a good day.

Dumped a small bucket of range balls into a sand trap in the short game practice area. Spent the next half hour practicing from every conceivable lie in the trap. Spent the one after that working on getting the sand out of my bag, grooves, shoes, and socks. Then hit the range for a bit.

Launch, spin, and peak height info for a couple of reviews.
I'm not sure I've ever asked this, what do you use to acquire this data?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back