Big shoe size giveaway

Alez367

Formerly Carlos C.
Reaction score
Handicap
Feeling good so decided to do a giveaway with the shoes I recently ordered from Golfio that were a bit too small for me. Shoes are new in the box, size 12. I will cover shipping costs for the winner regardless of location so international members are welcome to enter. Contest is open to albatross club members only. Only one guess per person and contest winner will be decided on Sunday evening and posted by Monday morning (PST). Deadline to submit entries is opening tee shot of President's Cup.

Contest:

Guess which US player will have the most points at the end of the week and how many? Tie breaker will be your guess at the final score of the Presidents Cup. I will note everyone's entries on spreadsheet and in the case of multiple winners I will put all winners in a hat and choose one. Good luck to whomever enters (not sure how many members here wear size 12 shoes or know someone who they can give them to, so hope this isn't a flop)

Shoe is Called True Linkswear Vegas 2014

c2b8c21409b09605f9390ae5ab39bf48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Very cool gesture Alex. Not my size so I won't enter. Good luck to everyone.

Very cool gesture! As it matters with the size of TrueLinks shoes, can you tell us the model? Thanks!

Awesome contest! I conveniently wear an 11 1/2-12 so these should be just fine! I'll go with Jimmy Walker having the most points with 4. USA wins 17 1/2 to 16 1/2

Awesome gesture! Too big for me so no entry. Good luck to all that participate!

Last edited:
Cool beans - size 12s will work for me. I'll go Rickie Fowler.

Don't forget to add points and final score to your entry.

Awesome gesture Alex. As someone that normally wears an 11 or 11.5. I'll submit an entry.

Spieth Most points 4. Unfortunately, I think US loses 16-18 (does my entry still count?:act-up:)

Last edited:
Big shoe size giveaway

I wear a perfect size 12 and dig those shoes.

I'll go spieth with 4 points
US wins 18-16

Shake it up a little from schanker. Thanks for the gesture.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Since Alex is west coast and many east coasters may see this, this morning. I'll take the liberty of saying, read his directions carefully, he's asking for the number of points for the player as well as for the team.

Awesome gesture!

I'll go Speith with 3.5. USA wins 18-16.5

Ok so it looks like this didn't quite turn out as plan: looks like there is not clear winner since no choose the correct high point US golfer and in the tie breaker question it appears I should have been more specific on numbers since some people went higher in point total than possible so I decided to put all the names entered before the deadline into a hat and I will draw the name in the morning (west coast time) and post the video here of the person picked randomly out of a hat. Sorry guys but it seems like this would be the only viable option.

Haha sounds like we are still not sure how the presidents cup works. Sounds fair to me. Thanks again for the awesome gesture. I'll put them to some use of I win

So the winner in Schanker!!!! Please PM you address and I'll ship out the shoes on this week.

1d7e6025e282391eb7962ce1fc439d59.jpg

So the winner in Schanker!!!! Please PM you address and I'll ship out the shoes on this week.

1d7e6025e282391eb7962ce1fc439d59.jpg

Thanks Alex! Very generous of you! One these days I hope we can tee it up.

Congrats!

Congrats Schanker! I don't know how I totally missed this one, and yes I wear size 12 so it would have been exciting.

Back