Back in the saddle

Congrats Freddy, great job.

Well done Freddie!

Well done Freddie!

Thanks bro...Lol, giving up shots and a set of tees. Missed too many birdie putts but got it done.

A stepping stone bro! Nicely done

well done fk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job Freddie! Knew you weren't far off.

JM

Nice recovery Freddie in spite of the odds. Way to go!

The Panda is on the prowl. Congratulations on the first of many wins.

You bad mofo Panda! Thats fantastic, well done sir!
Thank you sir, I found out last night I have to give 10 shots to my next opponent. Next match is on sunday.

Thank you sir, I found out last night I have to give 10 shots to my next opponent. Next match is on sunday.

Do your thing bro. March play again I assume?

Do your thing bro. March play again I assume?
Yes, I have to win 7 matches to take the title. So far all but two other low caps have been taken out. If I can lead like I did last sunday, I should be able to control my path to the finals.

Yes, I have to win 7 matches to take the title. So far all but two other low caps have been taken out. If I can lead like I did last sunday, I should be able to control my path to the finals.

Very cool Freddie. Well done and keep it rolling!

Multiple matches in a week? Keep it going and play your game!

Excellent start, keep up the good work!

This will be stretched out over a few weeks. Unless some of these guys can break away during the day.
Multiple matches in a week? Keep it going and play your game!

Are these matches self officiated? If so, how has that been?

Last edited:
Freddie on a mission.....people better watch out.

The matches are played in foursomes or at least a marker. Typically within the confines of the men's group.
Are these matches self officiated? If so, how has that been?

Great job on the first match!I look forward to following along as you progress through them.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Thank you sir, I found out last night I have to give 10 shots to my next opponent. Next match is on Sunday.
Only 10 pops? Nope, he doesn't have a snowball's chance.

What's your tee time? Hopefully, I can follow along.

Only 10 pops? Nope, he doesn't have a snowball's chance.

What's your tee time? Hopefully, I can follow along.
Ill post once I have the exact time

822 tee time against a new comer to the group. I belive I'm giving 10 shots today. Need to jump out early.

Well looks I won by default, my opponent didn't show.

Back