Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

Put my new Radix into play today and was all set to convert Buddhism in order to buy a FIR then the back 9 came and a little more patience and far better results set in. Ended up 6/6 on FIR's on the back and was generally happy with the ball flight except for 1 or 2 that flighted higher then normal, despite the height they still traveled a better then average distance. Jury is still out but my panic after 9 turned around, I'll get back on Wednesday and see what a new day brings.

Last year the Razr Hawk / Radix combo was awesome for me. Seriously some of the best drives Ive hit were with that combo. I reckon it would be pretty good in the Fit too.

Last year the Razr Hawk / Radix combo was awesome for me. Seriously some of the best drives Ive hit were with that combo. I reckon it would be pretty good in the Fit too.

TBT's posts sent me down this path - the good one's were really good so I'm sticking with it for several rounds before I start tinkering, my gut tells me the indian just needs to get to know his arrow a bit better.

Ary you are going to love this driver dude. I just can't say enough about it. I've never had a driver perform so well for me that anyone could buy right off the rack. I'm sure that shaft is going to be wicked with this driver!

This driver is just so good for me, that I'm not pondering anything even a little bit. This driver head is just awesome and for the first time in my golfing career I'm confident pulling driver on any hole, which for me is incredibly important.

After putter I think driver is the most important club in the bag, and to have a driver that you know is going to put you in a good spot has changed my game for the better.

This driver is just so good for me, that I'm not pondering anything even a little bit. This driver head is just awesome and for the first time in my golfing career I'm confident pulling driver on any hole, which for me is incredibly important.

After putter I think driver is the most important club in the bag, and to have a driver that you know is going to put you in a good spot has changed my game for the better.

I'm in the same boat as you CB, there isn't anything else out there right now that has even grabbed my attention from this driver. I was telling someone last weekend that I didn't even really consider pulling the 3w out on any holes unless the fairway was short because I was hitting my driver better than anything else in my bag off the tee. I think it was the best I had hit this driver all year. I was longer than normal (maybe the southern air?), very accurate, and very consistent. Couldn't ask for more out of a driver.

I'm in the same boat as you CB, there isn't anything else out there right now that has even grabbed my attention from this driver. I was telling someone last weekend that I didn't even really consider pulling the 3w out on any holes unless the fairway was short because I was hitting my driver better than anything else in my bag off the tee. I think it was the best I had hit this driver all year. I was longer than normal (maybe the southern air?), very accurate, and very consistent. Couldn't ask for more out of a driver.
Exactly man, I'm so accurate with this driver that I'm either going to hit driver, or I'm laying up with a hybrid or an iron or something. 3 wood off the tee is pretty rare for me now unless there it is a long hole and my driver might run out into the crap.

I've found a problem with this driver. Once you start hitting it consistently well you get over confident with it and try to make hero swings, resulting in badness.

Ok - maybe this isn't exactly a driver problem. :bulgy-eyes:

I've found a problem with this driver. Once you start hitting it consistently well you get over confident with it and try to make hero swings, resulting in badness.

Ok - maybe this isn't exactly a driver problem. :bulgy-eyes:
LOL, nope, thats really a you thing.

I can't get over the sound of this driver. Just such a solid THAWK thats addicting and wants you to hit it more and more.

Exactly man, I'm so accurate with this driver that I'm either going to hit driver, or I'm laying up with a hybrid or an iron or something. 3 wood off the tee is pretty rare for me now unless there it is a long hole and my driver might run out into the crap.

+1 re: accuracy and sound. This driver will be in the bag for a bit as well. I'm long and accurate with it and pretty confident with to too. No need to even ponder anything else right now when the results are there.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I have a X-Con 6 Stiff on the way to test out in mine, going to give the stock shaft at least 3 or 4 rounds before putting it in but hearing how great this head/shaft combo is made me order it with the TA dual cog adapter from callaway.

+1 re: accuracy and sound. This driver will be in the bag for a bit as well. I'm long and accurate with it and pretty confident with to too. No need to even ponder anything else right now when the results are there.

You were hitting this driver well especially considering you don't have a back. It should stay in the bag man.

10YD you will like the X-Con 6 combo. Mid-high low spin bombs that find fairways.

Translated from Canadian to 'Merican by Siri.

You were hitting this driver well especially considering you don't have a back. It should stay in the bag man.

10YD you will like the X-Con 6 combo. Mid-high low spin bombs that find fairways.

That is exactly why I ordered it, after seeing how great it worked for you and Chunky and talking to TC about this shaft it sounds like a true high launch low spin shaft and I can't wait to try it out. Something about the stock PX Black im not liking, just doesnt feel right.

Not going anywhere man. The combo I have works too well for me. Wait until I get the bank fixed....I'll be Breezing my driver then.

are you getting a TA head or just a TA dual cog thingy? Whats the difference between the TA and reg other than 100$?
I have a X-Con 6 Stiff on the way to test out in mine, going to give the stock shaft at least 3 or 4 rounds before putting it in but hearing how great this head/shaft combo is made me order it with the TA dual cog adapter from callaway.

are you getting a TA head or just a TA dual cog thingy? Whats the difference between the TA and reg other than 100$?
I already have the TA driver. The head has the green color, it comes with the weight kit and it has the extra adjustments and the face is the pvd black.

Alright fellas, just joined the Razr FIT club. Udesign 10.5 driver in orange w/ Aldila 60g shaft on the bay. Will put a green golf pride muti-compound grip once it arrives, of course (canes colors!! hehe). Probably change the shaft to Graphite design, but let's see how it works for a few rounds. So excited about this driver!!!

Alright fellas, just joined the Razr FIT club. Udesign 10.5 driver in orange w/ Aldila 60g shaft on the bay. Will put a green golf pride muti-compound grip once it arrives, of course (canes colors!! hehe). Probably change the shaft to Graphite design, but let's see how it works for a few rounds. So excited about this driver!!!
Congrats man, Tour AD DI would look awesome with that orange accented head.

Congrats man, Tour AD DI would look awesome with that orange accented head.

Thanks 10YD. I hit it really well at GG on the sim, but let's see what happens in my next round or two. At some point I'm getting that Tour AD DI. That shaft is sick!

Congrats, I think you will love this driver..,so easy to hit....be sure to update us on your thought after you get it on the course.

First rule of Fit Club.....talk about Fit club!

So that means the Fit won't beat the AMP out for you then? Pulp it up dude hehe

Sounds like a clique to me hehe

So that means the Fit won't beat the AMP out for you then? Pulp it up dude hehe

I've got my eye on an orange special edition one. Maybe I'll go orange razr fit.

I've got my eye on an orange special edition one. Maybe I'll go orange razr fit.

There's quite a few on the bay. Go for it!

Back