Your Soda Creation

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
By now I'm sure everybody has seen these machines. So what is your creation of choice?

f4bde81681b452be702d92542b8d6c31.jpg

Strawberry lemonade. Don't use the lite tho.

I'm a big fan of lime coke zero.

I stay pretty basic.

Cherry Diet Coke or Cherry Diet Dr. Pepper

The carbonated Fruit Waters are also really good (Cherry Lime specifically).

While the soda creation thing is cool, when I first read the thread title, I thought it was Your Yoda Creation and I got really excited.

Vanilla Diet Dr Pepper

None. I hate those machines and avoided any place that had them when I drank soda.

Coke brought in a ton of samples to the restaurant I ran and we had quite a few employees try them and the consensus was everything was terrible so we never got them.

There have been major complaints from companies using them and rumor has it that Coke has gone back to the drawing board to fix them. Flavors from the drinks before stay in the pipes and the cartridges are way too small and must be replaced often.

I didn't think anything tasted the same when I tried them. Coke was definitely off and so is Dr Pepper.

Off my soapbox...

Grape Sprite

Vanilla Barq's
Vanilla Coke
Strawberry Lemonade/Sweet tea

Fanta Zero Fruit Punch

Cherry added to Diet Pibb I think it is ...

Fanta Grape if anything.

Pretty simple...Cherry Diet Coke

pretty simple and i think they already make it as a standalone beverage, but cherry vanilla coke. if you add the vanilla to the cherry coke, you get heavier cherry flavor with a hint of vanilla.

I honestly have only come across one once.... and went pretty pedestrian with a Cherry Coke.

PSA: Sparkling water is NOT regular water.

Mine is peach sprite! You have to try that combo it's unreal

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Now a new fan of mr pibb zero with cherry vanilla.

Coke Zero w/ orange. Or raspberry.

Orange and Coke, Orange and Sprite.

it makes me think of little league when we would order "suicides" which consisted of every drink on the tap mixed together.
im pretty sure it was awful, but we were such bad assets!

Vanilla Coke or vanilla root beer

I kinda have a problem:
dr-pepper-addict.png

Now a new fan of mr pibb zero with cherry vanilla.
Woah woah woah, Pibb Zero?

Man I wish we could find that out here.

While not technically soda, I enjoy myself a pink lemonade/sweet iced tea mixture. It's a delicate balance but when done right, oh boy.

Saw the thread title and immediately thought of George Lewis Costanza

I just go for the diet coke.

Back