The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tallahassee used to charge a "Convenience Fee" when you paid your utility bill through the website. You're charging me a convenience fee for depositing my money directly into your account rather than having to stand in line and deal your employees to give you a check that someone is going to have to physically take to the bank to deposit?

I pay a $5 convenience fee every month to pay my car payment via Nissan's website.

They're both really good. I'd look to see which one is offering the most free storage right now. I think MS OneDrive offers 15 GB free storage to Dropbox's 2 GB ... but at least DropBox allows you to hit certain benchmarks to add more free storage. If you opt to pay for additional storage, they're similar in price as well. Google Drive is an option as well, and if you have iPhone's, you should definitely register for iDrive. I don't think you could go wrong with any of those four.

Could be a problem. She currently has 29 GB on her memory card. So she needs lots of space.

Glad to hear they saved it bro! Small price to pay for the kiddo pictures.

We've all had to learn that lesson the hard way, twice in my case !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You and me both. He told us some places would charge a few hundred $$ to do that. My wife said "I'd pay it." When we got in the car I said "You know he meant some places charge in the $500-$600 or more range to do that. She still said she'd pay it, but I'm not so sure. Here's to hoping it's the last time it happens for either of us.

Could be a problem. She currently has 29 GB on her memory card. So she needs lots of space.
For around $100 a year you can get 1 TB of storage from any of those services. For example, OneDrive charges $7/month for it's 1 TB service, and $4/month for 250 GB. If you use Office, getting the 1 TB option gives you Office 360 as well.

For around $100 a year you can get 1 TB of storage from any of those services. For example, OneDrive charges $7/month for it's 1 TB service, and $4/month for 250 GB. If you use Office, getting the 1 TB option gives you Office 360 as well.

I think I might need to tell her to weed out some pictures. LOL

Jenn believes the incision on my left arm has become infected. I won't even look at it because that stuff makes me queasy. Dr. Appt scheduled for tomorrow, as a checkup. Really don't want to call and go today.

Dean

Not to scare you or anything.. but last week my father in law and I were getting crabs out of his crab trap and he cut himself a little. Told him to clean it out. Well, it turns out all he did was run water on it. Late that night, his hand starts throbbing and he wakes up in pain and it is extremely swollen. Ends up in the ER with sepsis. It was not good. I'd err on the side of caution, take it seriously, and get it looked at today bro if you can. Some kind of big golf thing in your future if I remember correctly?!!

Dean

Not to scare you or anything.. but last week my father in law and I were getting crabs out of his crab trap and he cut himself a little. Told him to clean it out. Well, it turns out all he did was run water on it. Late that night, his hand starts throbbing and he wakes up in pain and it is extremely swollen. Ends up in the ER with sepsis. It was not good. I'd err on the side of caution, take it seriously, and get it looked at today bro if you can. Some kind of big golf thing in your future if I remember correctly?!!

damn dude, hope everything turned out alright for him. I just got back from the office. Check up again next week. If all continues to heal well in the coming days, I'll be able to hit some golf shots this weekend.

We allowed kids to come to this Bridgestone Championship since it's at Disney and a lot of people are making it a Disney vacation as well. It's just becoming a logistical nightmare and I am not going to do this again. Live and learn.

I'll be sure to tell my kid he can come but can't eat :). Hahaha

A sore throat yesterday afternoon has morphed into full fledged feeling like cr@p today. WTH?

The inability to make everyone happy is frustrating. No matter how much work I put into a project, there will always be one or two people that disagree with the decision I made or that I'm not qualified to make the decision or that I had some sort of hidden agenda. Hell, even when the decision wasn't mine but I'm just the messenger I get crapped on. But at the end of the day, I did the best I could and what I felt was right. So eff em

The inability to make everyone happy is frustrating. No matter how much work I put into a project, there will always be one or two people that disagree with the decision I made or that I'm not qualified to make the decision or that I had some sort of hidden agenda. Hell, even when the decision wasn't mine but I'm just the messenger I get crapped on. But at the end of the day, I did the best I could and what I felt was right. So eff em

80/20 rule bro, shoot to please 80% and everything will be fine

Keep doing you dude. Eff the rest.

Plus, you're going to the ****ing grandaddy.

Listening to Jay Gruden's press conference, it's comical how stupid some reporters can sound just to try and get in a question or hear their self talk.

And these are professional reporters. SMH

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I know it's a silly complaint, but the portrayal of tazers /stun guns in movies and TV shows are so far off its silly. It drives me nuts.

So in order for me to be interviewed, I have to do the following tests in order:
Typing
Excel
Word (that I have to do on-site at the employer's location)

It is 2015. Who the heck doesn't know how to use Excel and Word LOL

So in order for me to be interviewed, I have to do the following tests in order:
Typing
Excel
Word (that I have to do on-site at the employer's location)

Depends, there are many differnt levels of each. I consider myself average both. Ive seen some Excel test where I'd just say, can I get my parking validated and leave. :D

This guy.
I dont know how to use Excel. To be fair, I have never even tried.

This guy.
I dont know how to use Excel. To be fair, I have never even tried.
Right there with you dude, quite certain it doesn't fit in my nail apron.

Nights alone when I can't get her and the divorce out of my head. I know everything happens for a reason and I 100% believe that but damn this is hurts

Nights alone when I can't get her and the divorce out of my head. I know everything happens for a reason and I 100% believe that but damn this is hurts
That sucks dude, any local place to go watch the game? Maybe you should grab a good book, really hard to think about stuff like that in the middle of a great read.

Works for me anyway. Keep moving forward, it'll get better.

That sucks dude, any local place to go watch the game? Maybe you should grab a good book, really hard to think about stuff like that in the middle of a great read.

Works for me anyway. Keep moving forward, it'll get better.
We have a buffalo wild wings about 30 minutes away but nothing other than that. A book isn't a bad idea. Hopefully I can do something to get my mind off of it

We have a buffalo wild wings about 30 minutes away but nothing other than that. A book isn't a bad idea. Hopefully I can do something to get my mind off of it

Binge watch Orange is the New Black and House of Cards. Both make you think.
New TV starting up this week too, which could take your mind off of things.
Always THP to kill time.
Work on putting and dreaming of the Grandaddy.

People who are inconsiderate of other people's schedules...

Much restraint going on right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back