The Perfect Course Picture

There is something about this picture that just speaks to me when looking at golf courses.
This is The Hideaway

And THPers will be playing this one at The Grandaddy, the all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

i-LHtmZ6Z-XL.jpg
Hopefully I get to see it so I can give it the artist treatment for THP home office.

9d443a5176296fd390e766efafc72abe.jpg

I don't see what all the fuss is about personally.........

Spoiler
Someone give me a slap so I come to my senses, they are amazing views

Looking back towards the fairway from the 9th green on the Dye course at The Hideway

20141210_111018.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Someone just had to go there. Can I come along as a picture taker?

Amazing pictures and hopefully one day I will be able to take my own.

I can't even fathom what it would be like to play the Hideaway. Pristine fairways and greens. Lush grass. Sweeping views. Just incredible looking from the pictures.

I would think that the Hideaway must make the everyday player feel like a professional!

I'm going to The Hideaway in December with #TeamRedemption..... I have to keep telling myself it's real.

Like most...I need to see it to believe it. Some things still hang around from the show me state.

That is truly beautiful!

Cannot believe I get to set foot on a course like that. I truly cannot.

Ive always been a fan of this one as well

true-blue-golf-course-18th-hole.jpg

Hold on I have to find a picture of Emeis municipal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That entire facility is breath taking! No way anyone can have a bad day when all that surrounds you.

I can't even imagine. Driving to the first tee. In a cart with a teammate from Team Redemption, grabbing my new driver out of my new bag, stepping foot on that amazing tee box and piping a drive right down the middle of that amazing fairway. That's the freaking Grandaddy of em all!!!!

The Hideaway pictures really are incredible--and the course is even nicer than they come out if you can believe it.

My favorite non-Grandaddy course picture is this one that I snapped at Mill Creek Golf Club outside of Rochester, NY:

227FE54D-64E4-4FD3-BDF6-986B2EF257EC_zpsxdp16bmx.jpg

Jeez Louise, YES PLEASE

b594feb843ba6de29124ab5b03768b23.jpg

My favorite picture at the course this year

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I can't even imagine. Driving to the first tee. In a cart with a teammate from Team Redemption, grabbing my new driver out of my new bag, stepping foot on that amazing tee box and piping a drive right down the middle of that amazing fairway. That's the freaking Grandaddy of em all!!!!
I'm jealous just thinking about it. I'm not sure I would be able to connect on my first swing. It might take 2 swings.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back